Chapter 1: Me?

GABIS POV

"Rumor is that he picks random girls from each show to hang out with him and the crew after each tour stop." Niki, my best friend, said to me.

"Yeah, I'm sure they just "hang out."" I said rolling my eyes.

"So you're saying you wouldn't want to "hang out" with him?" She said mimicking my air quotes when she said hang out.

"I don't know. His musics dope, but honestly I think I would be too scared of him to actually do it." I laughed.

Niki just rolled her eyes.

Niki's my best friend. Her and I are pretty much inseparable. We're both fans of Blackbear and when we saw that he was coming to Malibu, where we live, we knew we had to go.

"What are you going to wear?" She asked me.

"That." I said pointing to an outfit I had sitting out.

I had a black pair of high waisted shorts and a sheer cream crop top with a black bralette to wear underneath and a pair of black vans.

"That's cute as shit. Help me." Niki demanded.

I laughed and did so.

-

We were both finally ready to go. I had on my outfit and left my hair in its natural waves. Niki ended up wearing a pair of mom jeans and a blue patterned jacket over a black tee.

We jammed to Blackbear on the way to the venue, which only made the two of us more excited.

-

After about a twenty five minute drive we were finally there. We found a parking spot and made our way to the line. Unfortunately, we were at the very back of the line with hundreds of people ahead of us.

We looked around for the closest option once we entered the huge room containing the stage, but no matter where we were going to end up it was going to be pretty far from the stage.

Niki and I both looked at each other before smirking at one another.

"You know what we gotta do, right?" Niki asked me.

I shook my head and we linked arms and pushed through the crowd. The venue was purely standing room so it wasn't too hard to wedge our way to the front.

We pushed and shoved until we were about three rows back from the stage and we decided that this would settle.

"Wow, this is actually really close." I said looking at the stage directly in front of me.

"Hell yeah it is! I've never been so close to a stage before." Niki squealed.

After waiting for about twenty minutes Lil Aaron and 24 hrs opened up for Blackbear. We knew some of their songs, but we were just ready for Blackbear to come out.

-

The openers all finished and we were waiting for Blackbear to come out. The dj was playing good songs and Niki and I were not holding back. We were dancing and screaming along to the music.

The anticipation of waiting for the main musician to come out is always crazy so what else is there to do besides dance?

Soon we heard the music to Do Re Mi begin to play and knew he was about to open. The crowd was going wild and then he ran out on stage and began to sing.

This is one of Niki and mines favorite songs so of course we were dancing together like crazy and singing all the lyrics.

"Damn Malibu, y'all really know how to get lit!" He started saying after he finished Do Re Mi.

"I saw some of y'all up here in the front were already lit before I even came out." He laughed.

Niki and I exchanged laughs because we knew were included in that statement.

-

Throughout the concert Blackbear got extremely close to us and even touched my hand during IDFC and during Shake Ya Ass some random guy put me on his shoulders and I swear I made eye contact with Blackbear while he was singing.

It was crazy, and Niki and I had the time of our lives. I love just letting loose and letting the music take you away at concerts, and that's exactly what we did. I would even admit that I fangirled a little bit tonight, but how could I not when we were so damn close to him?

As Niki and I were exchanging numbers with the guys who put us on their shoulders once the concert was finished, someone came up to us and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned and had no clue who this dude was.

"Excuse me Miss?"

"Uh yeah?" I asked, clearly very confused.

"I'm part of Blackbears crew and he asked me to come retrieve you and bring you backstage."

__________

Dunno if imma do an authors note after every chapter, but welcome to my new fanfic for Blackbear!!!

I swear it's going to get good! It's just hard opening stories up ughhhhh. Hope y'all enjoy and pls vote for my book help share it with your fellow bear trappers (: