Chapter 27: Sorry

GABIS POV

"What the fuck? I thought you'd be happy to see me?" I said giving him an confused glare.

"I was." He said dully.

"Why aren't you? What'd I do now?" I asked with attitude.

"You don't fucking tell me the truth."

"What do you mean?" I said joining him on the couch.

"How is Kian? Did you actually fuck him this time?" He spat at me.

I moved back from him as I felt his words verbally smack me across the face which left a stinging feeling throughout my body.

"I went to hang out with Franny, I can't help that he lives with her. I didn't even know he'd be with us."

"I'm sure you were happy that he was." He said standing up so he was away from me.

I looked at him in awe that he would even think I would be like that.

"Oh don't look so fucking surprised that I'm saying this. Nothing stopped you the first time." He rolled his eyes.

I can't believe he's talking to me so awfully without hearing my side of this at all. He won't even listen to me.

I felt tears perk in my eyes so I shifted my gaze off of him to avoid him noticing. I got up and turned away from him, went to an empty bedroom and slammed the door shut, locking it behind me.

What the fuck is wrong with him? So much for a good weekend together. How could I be so foolish to believe we could work.

After sitting in the room and thinking about what to do I decided I should just go home even though it was late. Or maybe I should go back to Frannys house, I'm sure that'd make Bear happy, but obviously he doesn't give a fuck about fixing things with me since he hasn't even tried to come in the room and talk to me.

I looked in the mirror, wiped my tears away, and opened the door slowly. I peaked out the door and saw Bear sitting with his head in his hands.

I turned my cheek and proceeded to the kitchen, grabbing my keys off the kitchen table and walking to the door. I knew he was watching me, but I wasn't going to acknowledge it.

"Where are you going?" He asked, grabbing my wrist which stopped me from going anywhere.

"I don't know, but anywhere besides this shit show." I said wiggling out of his firm grip.

"So you're going to leave? Just like that?" He said which caused to me to come to an immediate stop.

I spun around and walked up to him to get in his face.

"Yeah because me walking through that door would be what ended whatever we have going on here, right? Fuck no. You ruined what ever we could've had. You snap at me for the dumbest bullshit and you just use me whenever you feel like it. I'm not going to put up with that anymore. I deserve someone better than you, someone who will fight for me and someone who actually cares about me."

He looked at me like he was thinking of how to respond to me finally snapping on him.

"I do actually care about you." Is all he managed to say.

I rolled my eyes and let out a small laugh, shaking my head, before turning back around to leave once again.

"Gabi, please don't go. I'm sorry!" He shouted, desperation clear in his voice.

If it wasn't for how he called out for me, like he was fragile and if I were to walk out that door and leave he would break, I would've just left him high and dry, but I couldn't.

I stopped and stayed looking at the front door that my hand was resting on the door knob of ready to turn and release me from his hold he has on me for good.

"I get jealous and I'm a real asshole when I get mad. I'm so fucking sorry. I'm trying to work on it. This is me fighting for you. This is me showing you I care. Don't leave me, Gabi. Please."

I turned to see his facial expression was unreadable which is how I knew he really did mean what he was saying.

I know he's new at this and being with him is going to be hard, but when everythings fine between us we are so damn happy and honestly without him I am miserable.

"You need to learn how to handle your anger better." I said strictly.

He nodded.

"And learn to fucking listen to me before you flip out."

"I know babe."

There's that word, the word that makes me melt when it comes from his lips.

It took all my will power to not turn to putty in his hands right then and there, but I had to use all my emotional strength and stick to my guns.
He can't treat me like this and then get easily forgiven every single time.

"No. You don't get to call me that right now." I said shaking my head, watching his expression which lightened become almost sad?

He gave me an understanding nod once again.

I yawned which he took as a cue to ask if I wanted to go to bed. I agreed and we headed to bed.

"Boy do you have some proving to do." I sighed before turning my back to him and closing my eyes.

BLACKBEARS POV

After Gabi turned away from me and went to sleep I slowly inched closer to her so I was spooning her, holding her from behind. I just always have to be touching her. I sleep the best with her.

"I'll make this all up to you, I promise." I whispered even though I knew she was asleep and couldn't hear me.

I gave her a kiss on the head before closing my eyes and joining her in sleeping.