#19

Author's POV

After the prom , Jessica is in her room playing with her phone. Then someone knocked the door of her house and she looked up from the phone and go downstairs and it was Janne. "Oh hello Janne!!" She said. Janne smiled at her. "Hello your high- I mean Jess." Janne said. Jessica smiled at her. "I see that u still haven't used to call me Jess." She said. Janne scratch her head and smiled nervously. "Hehe yeah." She said and looked down. Jessica just smiled at her. "U're so cute Janne." She said to Janne. Janne thanked her and Jessica told her to come in her house

Janne sit on a sofa. "Wahh i'm in love with this sofa." Janne said. Jessica laughed at her as she make some drink for her. "U're weird....here have some drink." Jessica gave her the drink and she drank it. "So why are you here?" Jessica asked her. "Well i'm here because I want to ask u something." Janne said as she puts the glass on the table. "What do u want to ask?" Jessica said. Janne looked at her. "Well do you love Yoongi?" She asked. Jessica's eyes widened...she looked around. "N-no I only like him as a friend." She said. Janne smirked "Don't lie to me Jess I know that u're in love with him. Don't worry I won't steal him away from you." She said. "Oh shut up Janne." Jessica was blushing a little. Janne just laughed at her. Then there's knock on a door again. "I GET IT!!!!" Janne said as she run to the door and opened it. It was Yoongi. "Oh hi Yoongi." Janne said. "Is Jessica here?" Yoongi asked. "Yes. Come in". Janne let him in. "Who is it Janne?" Jessica asked. "It's ur boyfriend." Janne smirked at her and Janne blushed. "Stupid he's not my boyfriend." Janne said. "Hello Jess." Yoongi greeted her and smiled at her. "Hello Yoongi." She greeted him too.

Janne smirked at both of them. "Oh look at the time....gotta go byeeeee." Janne left the both of them and whispered "goodluck" to Jessica. Jessica whispered "you're dead" to Janne. "Hello??? U're ok??" Yoongi asked. "Yeah I'm ok." She said. Yoongi smiled at her. "Why are you here for?" She asked. "I', here because I want to confess about something." Yoongi said. "Confess about what??" She asked yoongi. Yoongi looked at her in a serious face. "About my feelings for you." Yoongi said. Jessica widened her eyes and blushed a little. "What?" She said. Yoongi took her hand and kissed her hand. "When I saw you for the first time I thought u're just a girl who is a fan of me and try to flirt with me but I was wrong. When u smiled I was wondering why my heart beats so fast. I thought it was nothing. But I was wrong.....now I have figured out that I Love You Jessica." Jessica was shock with what he just said right now. "Jessica..Will You Be My Girlfriend?" Yoongi said to her. Jessica starts to cry...Yoongi panicked. "What's wrong???" Yoongi asked. "No it's nothing it just that I think I have a feelings for u too Yoongi." She said. Yoongi eyes widened. "So that means...."........"I Love You Too Yoongi and yes I'll be your girlfriend." Jessica said and Yoongi smile widely and kissed her. She kissed him back and both of them smiled in their kiss. They broke the kiss. "Love you babe." Yoongi said. "Love you too." Jessica said.

"Omg I knew it will happen." They turn around and it was Janne. "Janne since when u're here I thought u left." Jessica said. "Well I lied to u... And actually hide behind the sofa without u guys knowing." Janne said and stuck her tongue out. Jessica's face turned really red. Yoongi just smiled at her cuteness. "You're so cute." Yoongi said and peck her cheeks. "I'll leave u guys now for real bye and don't do anything naughty...if u guys want.. Use protection ;)" Then Janne left and Yoongi just smirked. "Don't smirk u stupid Yoongi." Jessica said and hit him. "Haha ok ok don't hit me." Yoongi said and hugged her. Jessica hugged him back and they fell asleep on the sofa.

To Be Continued....

Hey guys sorry if I updated now.... I'm truly sorry....I can't even forgive myself but I hope u guys enjoy!!!!! And I also think this chapter is short too sorry guys