Beginning #1

Your pov

Kringgg! Ugh what an annoying alarm! I hate it so much!

You: Fine I'll wake up you stupid alarm!!!!
Mom: Wake up you sleepyhead! (Push me out of the bed)
You: Ne eomma!!! (Gets up)
Mom: Go take a bath and get ready!! Don't be late or I'll punish you and kick you out of the house!!!! NOW!!!
You: Ne eomma!!
So this is what your uniform

You: Fine I'll wake up you stupid alarm!!!!Mom: Wake up you sleepyhead! (Push me out of the bed)You: Ne eomma!!! (Gets up)Mom: Go take a bath and get ready!! Don't be late or I'll punish you and kick you out of the house!!!! NOW!!!You: Ne eomma!!S...

You: perfect!!

You went downstairs to see you mom who's wait inside the car well your mother didn't give you a breakfast all the time so you used to it. Well because she hate you. Because your stepfather your mother hate you.

Mom: HURRY UP IDIOT!
You: Ne eomma!

You got inside the car.
Mom: YOU REALLY LIKE A SNAIL YOU KNOW THAT'S I HATE YOU NEXT TIME BE HURRY I CAN'T EVEN WAIT FOR YOU I ONLY GIVE YOU 5 MINUTES TO CHANGE AND GET READY YOU IDIOT!!
You: Ne eomma I understand!!
You arrive at your new school and you feel nervous on your first day.You went out of the car. And your mom didn't say good luck on your first day it makes you feel sad because she always say it when your little.

You: no need to be nervous ok you'll be fine in your first day of school.

___________________________________________________________
Your mind
Great just great the first day of school I just hope I could have a friend I feel lonely when there's no friend well because of my past I got no friend.
____________________________________________________________

Your pov:
You walk around the hall to find the office but you can't find it. Suddenly you bump into a girl.
You: OMG I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!!
Girl: No it's my fault I'm sorry!! But may I ask are you new here?
You: Yes I'm new here. Hi my name is Jessica. Nice to meet you.
Taeyeon: Hi my name is Taeyeon. Nice to meet you too, and can we be friends?
You: Of course I would love to be your friends.
Taeyeon: Good. I'll show you the office.
You: Thanks.

You two went to the office and you get your schedule.
Taeyeon: Lets see if we have the same schedule.
You: I guess we have the same class in the second period.
Taeyeon: Just second period, NOOOO!!! But I want to hang out with you.(pout)
You: Hahaha. It's ok maybe I will see you at lunch ok.
Taeyeon: Ok jessica. I will introduce you to my friend at lunch ok?
You: ok see ya.
You go in your class and the first period is of course math the subject you love the most.
Teacher: Ok student we have a new student here. Please introduce yourself.
You: Annyonghaseyo, I'm jessica I'm from America please take care of me.(bow)
Teacher: Ok jessica I'm mrs.park. Please sit next to Yoongi. Yoongi please raise your hand.
____________________________________________________________
Your mind:
A boy raise his hand I guess that's Yoongi. He look handsome. He has a very
pale skin, blonde hair, he's so cute.
(Author: Oh in love already? Jessica?)
(You: shut up author your the one who control my mind.)
(Author: ok now back to the story)
______________________________________________________
You went sit next to Yoongi.
You: Hi nice to meet you.
Yoongi: Hi (saying it coldy)
____________________________________________________________
Hey guys I guess it's enough for today! I'm so tired!! Bye guys!! See you in the next chapter!! Hope you enjoy!!