Enemy? #3

Your pov:
We saw a girl approach us. She looks pretty though and I think every guy love her and she's the queenka?
Girl: Hey you newbie!!
You: Yes?
Girl: Stay away from Yoongi oppa he's mine ok!!!!
Tifanny: Shut up CL she did nothing to your precious Yoongi oppa don't bother us ever again.
CL: Hey your the one that better shut up!!!!
Taeyeon: Tifanny lets go before she turn again.
You: What do you mean by turn again?
Yoona: A very big secret of her.
Tifanny: Get out of my way CL!!!!!
CL: WHY YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOUR PRECIOUS NEW FRIEND TO NOT GET KILLED BY ME AGAIN!!!!!!
You: what do you mean been killed by you again?
Taeyeon: Tifanny lets just leave ok!
Tifanny: Fine but when she gets our way again I swear I will kill her.
CL: Whatever losers!!!
Class time
You: I can't believe everything in this school is weird.i think they hide something from me.
???: Hide what from you?
You jump because of the voice shocked you. You turn around and it was Yoongi.
You: Nothing.
Yoongi: Ok. Just next time don't talk to yourself you just like a crazy person who just saying some stuff to their self.
You: Yah!!!!!! Pabo!!!!
Yoongi: Ne eomma?
You: Don't call me eomma!!
Yoongi: Why you look old enough to be an eomma.(laughing)
You: Yah don't your dare laugh!!!
Yoongi: Whatever.
Teacher: Ok student lets start our lesson!!!!
the teacher explaining about this and that it's boring on my first day. I'm so sleepy right now. But I won't sleep.
End of school
You: Finally I'm out of the school and I can rest. I just hope my mom will allow, but I bet she will never allow me she just told me to buy some groceries and stuff and told me to study if I fell asleep at my study I will be punish why does this happen to me everyday?!?!?!?!?!
???: Because your parents hate you!!! Hahaha!!!
You turn around and saw CL

 I just hope my mom will allow, but I bet she will never allow me she just told me to buy some groceries and stuff and told me to study if I fell asleep at my study I will be punish why does this happen to me everyday?!?!?!?!?!???: Because your pa...

CL: They hate you because your pathetic, that's why they hate you.
You: That is not true!!!
CL: Whatever loser and stay away from my Yoongi oppa he's mine!!!!!
You: What are you talking about? I'm not close to Yoongi ok.
CL: Your lying!!!
She punch you and kick your stomach. You feel hurt.
???: THAT ENOUGH!!!!!!
___________________________________________________________________________________
Hope you enjoy!! I just don't know what to write next!!! Seriously stupid me!!