New students again?#15

In the morning at school
You were walking to your school with Yoongi since yoongi is outside your house. When you arrived at school you saw you friend and CL there waiting for you. You were so glad that CL is now your friend. You are very happy And when you guys almost reach the gate you saw Celeste,Cerena and Cerone is walking toward you and smirk.
Celeste: Come to the rooftop and you can bring your little stupid friends with you. (Smirking)
Cerone: Well this will be very fun. (Giggle)
And they left and you started to feel scared but your friend said that they will protect you no matter what. You are so lucky to have a friends like them. You guys arrived at the class and the bell rings. The teacher come to the class and say
Teacher: Ok everyone. We have a two new students here. They are twins. Come in.
They come inside the class and introduce themself
???: Annyeonghaseo, my name is Park Jimin. It's nice to meet you. Please take care of me.

???: Annyeonghaseo, My name is Park Janne

???: Annyeonghaseo, My name is Park Janne. Please take care of me.
Teacher: Ok Jimin please sit beside Cerena. Janne please sit behind Cerone.
Both: Ok teacher.
The lesson is starting and as always Celeste,Cerone,And Cerena is keep on smirking and staring at you without the teacher noticing.
Lunch time.
It is lunch time and of course you come to the rooftop with your friends. When you reach the top you saw Celeste and Cerone is there but you don't see Cerena.
Celeste: Well well I think she really came. (Evil laugh)
Cerone: I can't believe she came with her little friends. I think she is a coward. Hahaha. (Laughing)
Yoongi was very angry because they said a bad thing about you.
Yoongi: Oh shut up.
Suddenly Cerena appeared out of nowhere and it caused you to jump.
Cerena: Well well the princess is very scared huh?? Tchhh...pathetic.
She was about to push you but suddenly....
???: Hey that is not the way to treat a kind person you know.
???: Yeah that is bad. You shouldn't treat people that way you know.
You turn around and saw Jimin and Janne is there.
Cerone: Well we got a new hero to save her. Haha. Well we can do whatever we want.
Celeste: Yeah so don't get into out way newbie.
Janne is very mad because she don't like people treat other like that.
Janne: SHUT UP COULD YOU!!!!!!
Jimin: Calm down sis.
Celeste: Well what if we don't want to shut up? (Smirking)
Cerena and Cerone: Hahaha.
You: COULD YOU GUYS STOP PEOPLE THAT WAY!!!!! DID YOU KNOW THAT I HATE IT TOO?!?!?! WHY DO YOU GUYS WANT FROM ME ANYWAY?!?!?
Celeste: We want your power princess. If we have your power we will be powerful and no one can stop us.(smirking)
Cerena: We just want that power of yours.
Cerone: you should give it to us.
Jimin and Janne heard what they say and they are shocked because they finally found their princess that has lost for a long time.
Jimin: W-wait? She is princess like a werewolf princess?
Cerone: Oh I think someone know her.
Janne: Tell me is it true that you are the werewolf princess?
You dont know what to answer until....

Moon Ga-Young: Yes she is a werewolf princess.

___________________________
Guys sorry if I update it late but about the Janne you know who is it right?😏😏😏 well I think someone know who is it😏😏😏 and I am so sorry if this story is making you confused. Haha buuutttttt I hope you enjoy.

It's time to say goodbye and we will meet again in the next chapter. Bye bye. I am listening to Boyz with fun by BTS. hehe.
Ja wasseo a heungtansonyeondan!!!! Hehe

Bye bye!!! Don't miss me. Hehe bogeosipda~~