Werewolf #9

Nurses office
Your POV :
You: Agh... Where am I? ( look around )
Seolhyun: JESS!!! Your awake!!!
You: What wrong? Why am I here?
Yoona: You just fainted.
Taeyeon: And Yoongi carried you here.
You: Oh...ok.
Yoongi came in.
Yoongi: Do you feel better? Is your head hurt?
You: No and thank you.
Yoongi: No prob.
Bomi: Anyway. About when your eyes change color and stuff, do you feel weird?
You: Yes and I don't know why I have those kind of things.
Yoona: I thought you're  really weird though because when CL about to say that your a coward you cut her word and started say this " hahahaha do you think you can say that without a proof" and that just got me shocked.
You: What I did say that?
Taeyeon: Yeah. You did say that.
You: OMG THIS IS WEIRD!!!!! What is wrong with me?
Bomi,Taeyeon,seolhyun,yoona,tifanny,Yoongi: We don't know.
???: I think I know what is wrong with you sis.
You: What? Sis?
You turn to see that person.
You: It's you the one who said that I'm your long lost little sister.
Ga young: Yes it's me again. And the problem is you're a werewolf that's why your hair and eyes and make up Change color. But you're not just any normal werewolf. You're the most powerfull werewolf and I'm you long lost sister. You're the most powerfull princess werewolf. And I can beat any powerfull werewolf but I can't beat you. I hope you can understand yourself and handle your werewolf life. If you need my help I'll be there. Bye sis. Hope to see you soon.
You were speechless you couldn't say anything.
You: What is happening?
______________________________________________________________________________
Sorry if it's short but here's another update hope you guys enjoy.