The three evil sisters#14

Hello everyone!!! Sorry if I update it late. I was so busy and I don't have any idea I only have a little bit idea so I decide to ask my lovely best friend and her idea is brilliant , so THANKS YOU BESTIE!!! Hope you enjoy this chapter everyone!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________
Your POV:
You heard a knock on a door and you saw Yoongi . You don't know what is he doing here for so you ask him.
You: Um..hello Yoongi. What are you doing here? Do you need something?
He looked at you and smile and he said
Yoongi: I am really bored at home so I decided to come here. So may I come in?
You look at him for a second and you let him in.
You: Do you want anything to drink?
Yoongi: I will have an orange juice please.
You went to the kitchen to grab some orange juice and you heard some noise at a living room where Yoongi is at. So you decided to go there with the Orange juice in you your hand. When you are a a living room, you saw Yoongi is jumping at your sofa like a little kid because your puppy named snowy is licking him. He is screaming for help. You laugh at him and he notice it.
Yoongi: Jess help me, this monster is licking me. Get this monster away from me.
You: Hahahaha Yoongi it's just a puppy.
Yoongi: But still I am scared of that monster.
(Author: Seriously Yoongi you are a werewolf but you are scared of this cute puppy?)
(Yoongi: Yeah I know I am a werewolf author but I am scared of that monster its not a puppy)
(Author: Whatever, back to the story)
You decided to get your puppy to go to your bedroom so the puppy won't lick Yoongi again. Yoongi felt relief and sit on a sofa.
You: So here is you orange juice.
Yoongi: Thanks.
You: Wanna watch a movie?
Yoongi: Sure.
You pick a movie and you guys watch horror movie. You were so scared but you try to act like you are not scared. You look at your right and see that Yoongi is looking like a scared little girl and when the jumpscare pop up you did not scream but cover your eyes but Yoongi scream like a little girl. After the movie, Yoongi go back home and you go to sleep.
Next morning
You woke up because the sunlight hit your eyes. You decided to do you routine and go to school.
At school
You finally arrive at school and you saw jungkook there. He seems like waiting for you. He saw you and wave at you.
Jungkook: HELLO JESSICA!!!!!
You: Hello jungkook.
Jungkook: let's go to class together. I heard there is three transfer student here.
You: Ok let's go.
You guys went to your class and the bell rings. The teacher came in and said
Teacher: Student we have three new transfer student. Come in guys.
They came in the class and you saw that jungkook face formed into an angry face. You have a feeling something is wrong with this three girls.
???: Hello everyone my name is Celeste. I am from Canada. Please take care of me.

 Please take care of me

???: Hello. My name is Cerena. I am from Canada. Nice to meet you.

 Nice to meet you

???: Hello guys. My name is Cerone. I am from Canada. The three of us are sisters. Nice to meet you all.

Every guy is squealing and in love with those girls

Every guy is squealing and in love with those girls. Every girl wants to be their friend.
Teacher: Ok. Celeste please sit in front of Jessica. Cerena please sit next to Celeste. Cerone please sit next to Taeyeon.
The three of them: Yes teacher.
They sit on their sit and you saw that the three of them is glaring and smirking at you. During the lesson you were very scared because you don't know what they want but they just keep staring at you without the teacher notice it.
Lunch time
Cerone: So you are Jessica?
You: Y-yes I am.
Celeste: We want you to follow us somewhere.
When you were about to answer. Jungkook disturb you guys.
Jungkook: Sorry to interrupt you guys but My friend have to go eat lunch with me.
He drag you to the cafeteria.
Jungkook POV:
I was dragging Jessica to the cafeteria because i want her to stay away from those three evil sisters.
Jessica: What are you doing jungkook? I was about to answer them.
You: Haven't you notice those three girls is the three evil sisters that I have tell you about?
Jessica: Oh I see. So what are they doing here?
You: They are here because they want to steal your power.
Jessica: But why now?
You: Because they can't wait. Let's eat and let's not talk about that first.
Jessica: Ok.
We were eating until we saw this guy walking toward us.
Your POV:
While you two were eating you saw Yoongi walking to your table.
Yoongi: Hello Jess may I sit here and eat lunch with you?
You: Sure.
Yoongi: Thanks.
Yoongi sits next to you. You saw jungkook looking at you very confused on what is going on.
You: Jungkook this is Yoongi my best friend.
Jungkook: I see, so you are Yoongi? I think I've heard of you before.
Yoongi: Well maybe i am popular.
You: Don't be so sassy Yoongi.
Suddenly you saw the three evil sisters walking to your table.
Celeste: Hello Jessica may I sit here with my sisters?
Yoongi: No who are you anyway? Why do you want to sit with Jess?
Cerone: Well it's because we are her best friends.
Taeyeon: Well you are wrong. We are her best friends. We never saw you guys with her before and you cerone don't ever disturb me when I am studying.
Cerena: Well she is our best childhood friend. We miss her so much that is why we are here.
CL: Why do you three have to lie? You guys are such a bad liar. I can see the lie in your eyes. Don't ever lie to Jess ever again.
You were so shocked when CL said that to them. You thought that CL hate you but she is taking your side.
Cerone: Fine, the truth is we want her power because her power is strong and we feel it but we won't give up. One day we will have that power. (Smirk)
They walk away. CL look at you with a smile and said
CL: Listen Jess I am sorry because I am so bad to you. It just I was treated like that when I was 7 years old. I am so sorry please forgive me and can we be friend?
You: I forgive you and sure we can be friends.
CL: Thanks and everyone please forgive me and Yoongi I am so sorry can we still be friend? I just realized on what I did.
Yoongi: I forgive you and sure we can still be friend.
Everyone: We forgive you.
You guys make a group hug and all of them promised to protect you from the three evil sisters.

To be continued....
________________________
Hey guys so this is the chapter and thanks for the idea best friend and its 1202 words. I think that is the longest words I had. So yeah bye bye and hope you enjoy!!💗💗