Prom part 2#17 (the real one)

Hey guys!!!!! I've read your comment on the previous chapter which is the fake chapter.Hihi i am truly sorry but this is the real story, so ENJOY!!!!!
_________________________________________________________
Previous on the prom part 1:
"OMG YOONGI!!!!." Janne screamed. Everyone turn their head to Janne. "Hehe sorry." Janne said and giggle a little.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV:
"So what are you doing here prince yoongi????."Jimin ask. (A/N: Welll they call him Prince yoongi because you know.) "Well I am here because I want to talk to jess and maybe be friends with you guys." Yoongi said while smiling. Janne was confused so she ask him "Why do you want to be friends with us?? I mean in the past you just ignore us."

"Well I know but now I want to be friends with you guys. So is it a yes??" Yoongi said. Jimin and Janne smile and said "Ok." You were so quiet for so long Janne saw that and ask you "What's wrong jess?" You are not answering but pointing at the three sisters that is smirking at you. You were so scared. You don't understand why did they want your power. Janne looked at them and the three sisters came toward you and pour the drink over your head. Jimin,Janne,and yoongi was very surprised. The three sisters are laughing and the others are laughing too but your friends are not laughing. "Aww look at this poor little princess, she is so pathetic." Cerone said while smirking at you. Yoongi was so angry and he slap her and said "shut up you idiot bitch, I can't believe you did that to her. I swear if you touch her again I will kill you." Suddenly CL and Jungkook came and they saw what was happening. They were very angry too. "HEY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO JESS?!?!?!" CL shout at them. "Well didn't we told you before that we can do whatever we want." She said while rolling her eyes.

Cerone was hurt but it seems like Celeste and Cerena didn't even care. You looked at her and came toward her and ask "Hey are you okay?"

Cerone POV:
I got slapped by Yoongi and it was so hurt. My cheek was very red from the slap. Celeste and Cerena didn't even care. I knew it. They only care about princess Lucy's power, the truth is I don't want to steal her power but I was forced to do it. I was forced by Celeste and Cerena.

Flashback:
I was in my bedroom sitting while looking at the picture that I took with princess lucy and Janne. The three of us were bestfriends. I miss my bestie so much.(A/N: Well me too I miss my lovely dongsaeng a.k.a lovely bestie.) suddenly Cerena came to my room and said "Cerone we are going to the human world and Janne and lucy is there." When I heard that I was so happy but when she said this "And we are going to steal Lucy's power." I was shocked when she said that. I can't believe it. "But why?" I ask her. "Well because her power is so strong and i want her power." She said while smirking. "But I don't want to because princess lucy and Janne is my bestie." I said. She scoffed and said "Well maybe not anymore idiot." I was about to say something when Suddenly Celeste came and said "If you join us to steal her power we will treat you nicely." If you are wondering why did she said that because they always treat me badly. "Ok I will join." I said. "Haha good." They said while smirking.
Flashback end.

They always forced me to do it. They just want to rule the whole kingdom. They just want to be powerful and they don't understand about love. All they care is power power and power. That is the only thing that they want. I was so quiet when suddenly princess Lucy came toward me and ask "Hey are you okay?" I looked up and looked down and said "yeah I am okay." She smile and said "I am glad to hear that you are okay." Princess Lucy is the most kind person I've ever had. I am so selfish I can't believe why did I agree to it. I am so stupid. Princess Lucy ask "anyways it seemed like Celeste And Cerema doesn't care about you and can you tell me why??" She said. I nodded and said "well I was been forced by them because they said that if I join them steal their power they will treat me nicely."

"Why?" She ask. "Well because they treat me badly like kicking me and punching me." I said . She is shocked. "But are you really okay?" She ask. I smile at here and said "yes I am okay thanks princess." She smile and said "hey don't call me princess call me jess." I was so happy because she is so kind to me. "Ok thanks Jess." I said and smile. "Tchhh.....what are you doing to my sister you bitch?" Celeste ask. "I didn't do anything to her I was just talking to her." Jess said. "Yeah yeah whatever liar." Cerena said while she rolling her eyes.

Your POV:
"Guys I am okay she didn't do anything to me." Cerone said. Cerone seemed so kind. I am so sad because she didn't get love from her sisters. "Oh shut up you little bitch." Celeste said to Cerone. Cerone was shocked and started to cry. "Why why do you always say something bad to me?? Why do you only care about power?? I mean you guys already have it." Cerone said. "Well.......

__________
Well this is it so the enemy is only Cerena And Celeste and if you guys want to be in the story tell me in the comment down below so yeah see you guys in the next chapter and if you guys want to be in the story tell me who do you want to be with and your name in the story.
Character that is available for you to be with if you want to join the story:
-Jimin
-Jungkook
-Jin (will be in the story soon)
-Rapmon (will be in the story soon)
-J-Hope (will be in the story soon)
And if you are looking for Taehyung well taehyung in the story already have a crush on Suzy and both of them will be in the story soon.