Yoongi's little sister#18

Hey guys I am so sorry for you to wait that long and i am sick but i will still make this story for you guys since i love you guys so much😘😘 and I am sorry too bestie.😓 but I hope you enjoy this chapter.
___________________________
Previous On #17:
Cerone was shocked and started to cry. "Why why do you always say something bad to me?? Why do you only care about power?? I mean you guys already have it." Cerone said. "Well.......
________________________________
Author's POV:
"Well our power is not as strong as her power" Celeste said. "Yeah, you want her power too right" Cerena said while smirking. "NO I DONT WANT HER POWER YOU ARE THE ONE THAT TOLD ME TO FOLLOW YOU AND IF I FOLLOW YOU THEN YOU WILL TREAT ME NICELY!!!!!"Cerone said while screaming and every one was so shocked on what she said except for Jessica sinden she already know It. "W-what??? What just happened???" Janne ask. "STOP LYING IDIOT!!! JUST SAY THE TRUTH" Celeste said while screaming because she want to defend herself. "I SAID THE TRUTH!!!! I NEVER LIE TO ANYONE!!!!!" Cerone said. "That is it!! YOU ARE DEAD IDIOT!!!!! Celeste said while taking out her sword to attack her but when she's about to attack her someone block her. "YAH STAY OUT OF THE WAY?!?!" Celeste said. All of them see who is it and it is a girl who is the one that blocking her way. "I won't" the girl said coldly. Celeste got angry and started to attack her but the girl is fast. "Huh you are fast" Celeste said. "But I think Cerena is faster than you" she continued while smirking. Then Cerena came with her sword and started to attack. They started to fight until the girl summoned some black shadow and turned out it was a giant ugly scary icy monster. (A/N: Well I think that is pretty long huh??? Haha giant ugly icy monster omg I actually laughing while I write it.) and the monster started to attack Cerena and Cerena is totally bleeding she couldn't handle it anymore so she just give up. The girl is not hurt anywhere. She is totally fine. Then Cerena and Celeste is gone and Celeste give a last message for them. "We will come back and defeat you guys." Celeste said while glaring at all of them.
Your POV:
When they are gone , cerone came to the girl and said "thanks you so much for saving me. Are you alright??" The girl looked at her and smile. "Yeah I am fine." She said. You came to her and ask her "excuse me but what is your name??" She looked at you and said "My name is Min Jay and I am 14 years old and I am Yoongi's little sister" everyone is shocked and you are shocked too. Everyone turn their head to Yoongi and started to ask "Is it true??" Yoongi looked at us and nodded his head. "OMG!!!!!" Everyone screamed. "Stop screaming guys it makes my ears hurt" yoongi said coldly. "Haha yeah guys just calm down" you said while laughing. "It's nice to meet you Min Jay" you said. "Ohh just call me Jay its fine and it nice to meet you too eonnie." She said while smiling. "Ok Jay" you said.

Someone's POV:
Cerena and Celeste came back to me and said "Sorry your highness but we didn't get her power" I am so angry with both of them but I realized that cerone wasn't here. I guess that kid quit. Huh what a fool.
"You stupid fool, you couldn't even get her power" I said. "We are so sorry it is because of Min Jay." Celeste said. Huh Min Jay Yoongi's little sister. I see. She is powerful just like her brother. "I see that girl I will come to human world while you two follow me. We will get both of their power." I said while smirking. "Who's power are you going to take you highness??" Cerena ask. I looked at her and smirking and said "Well we are going to take....

Princess Lucy and Princess Min Jay's power"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That is it guys and your character will be in another chapter. So be patient. And I hope you guys enjoy and LOVE YAH😘😘😘

My Sweet Werewolf | MYG [ discontinued ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara