Prom part 1#16

Your POV:
"Yes she is a werewolf princess." Moon Ga-Young said. Everyone turn their heads to where is she at. Jimin and Janne are so shocked. Celeste started to smirk and say "Well well I think this is her old sister." Cerena and Cerone started to giggle and the three of the Started to say "We will be back with our minions." They smirk and disappear , same goes to Moon Ga-Young.

Jimin and Janne started to hug you and cry. You were shocked because you don't know what's up with them but you just hug them back. They broke the hug and Jimin say "Princess lucy we miss you." You started to get confused because he called you lucy and that is not your name. You started to ask "Excuse me but I am not lucy." Janne and Jimin get sad because their princess forgot her real name. "But your real name is lucy, princess." Janne said.

You were really confused at this situation when suddenly the bell rings. You guys go to your class. The teacher came and said "students tomorrow at night we will have a prom." Everyone started to cheer. You decided not to go but when the teacher said "All of you have to come and you will have your partner with you. No buts , since we will have a prom tomorrow night, I will give you guys time to get your partner."
Then the teacher got out of the class. All of the girl want yoongi to be their partner while you just sitting there. When suddenly Janne came up to you and said "Hello princess, what are you thinking about?"

"Oh its nothing." you said. "Oh come on tell me princess." Janne said. "Hey dont be so formal with me just call be by my name." You said and smile. Janne were so shocked because her princess is so kind. She was very afraid to you because she is scared that you are going to be mad at her. "A-are you sure?" Janne said.
You chuckled at her cuteness. "Yes." You said. "Ok Lucy." Janne said and smile. "Please call me jess. I am still not used to be called Lucy." You said. "Ok lucy i-i mean jess." Janne said. You guys were talking when suddenly yoongi come to you and said "Jess can you be my partner for the prom?" Janne giggle and whisper to you "say yes Jess." You started to blush a little and you answer "yes."

The next day : prom
You are at the prom. You are wearing this.

(A/N: you can choose whatever you like)And Janne is wearing this

And Janne is wearing this.

You two were drinking when suddenly Jimin came toward Janne and said "Hey sis looking pretty tonight

You two were drinking when suddenly Jimin came toward Janne and said "Hey sis looking pretty tonight." Janne giggle and said "thanks brother, you look handsome too." They laugh. "Jess this is my twin brother Jimin." Janne said. "Yes I know since you two are in the same class as mine." You said and laugh. "So princess lucy I am so glad that you are back." Jimin said. "Just call me jess it fine." You said. "Oh ok jess." Jimin said and smile. "So Jess I hope you are okay when my brother is here, right?" Janne said. You were about to answer when Jimin cut you off. "Well of course she is, like seriously who don't want this handsome face of mine?" Jimin said. Janne rolled her eyes and said " yeah yeah whatever but you are okay right Jess?" "Yes it's okay." You said. "See told ya." Jimin flip his hair. You guys are talking and yoongi appear out of nowhere makes you three shocked. "OMG YOONGI!!!!." Janne screamed. Everyone turn their head to Janne. "Hehe sorry." Janne said and giggle a little."

Well that was awkward.
-------------------
Hey guys so this is the prom part 1. Hehe hope you guys liked it and don't forget to vote. Bye bye.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!