"I'll leave you guys to it." Chris saluted me and I stuck my tongue out before he laughed and left the room.

I was sat in the same room as my heroes and I was trying so hard not to freak out.

"So what's your name?" Jack smiled at me and I blushed.

"Alexandra." I mumbled and I watched as Alex tried to hide his grin.

"Can you speak up please?" He plastered on an innocent look and I just rolled my eyes.

"My name's Alexandra." I spoke louder and Alex held his hand up for a high five.

"Both Alex's. It's counts." He grinned and I returned the high five with a laugh.

"Would you care to explain how exactly we saved your life? I'm really curious." Zack's voice was quiet and I smiled at him before nodding my head.

"Well you guys know about the explosion, and I'd basically given up on trying to let myself live. All I live in is arguments and my brother hit me the night before it all happened, which basically made me hate my family that much more." I tried to hide my scowl at the fact that they hadn't even bothered to visit. "Stay Awake was playing when I became aware of my surroundings and I was close to just not bothering to stay awake, I wanted to fall back asleep for good. I wanted to leave the pain and heartache and just let go completely."

I hesitated, feeling ashamed that I'd basically admitted that I wanted to die.

"Then The Reckless And The Brave started playing, and I sorta told myself that I'm still here for a reason, I've got plans for my future, well I had plans. Then Lullabies started playing. And I knew I had to fight. Because I knew what my death would do to my family. It'd tear them up for good, and I don't want that to happen. As much as I hate them, they don't deserve to be torn apart for good." I whispered, my vision blurring for a second.

"What made it ten times worse, was I was meant to celebrate my 19th birthday on the day of the incident. I missed it completely, seeing as we're now a week ahead." I sighed. "But it's just been your music which has kept me going. Therapy was a definite helper, because I just felt isolated. I still do in a way." I added the last bit onto my sentences almost silently, hoping they wouldn't have heard it.

"You're not though. You have the Hustlers." Jack piped up and Alex reached out, taking my hand and squeezing it gently.

"You're so brave. You've been through hell and back and you can still smile." That was all it took for the tears to start flowing, and I had no way to stop them.

"You guys really don't know how much it means to me to have you here. My own family haven't even checked if i'm okay." I felt angry and hurt. And to be in the same room as my heroes, everything was overwhelming.

"Technically, you're family." I raised an eyebrow at Jack through my tears, and he grinned.

"Our fans are a family to us. Which means that you're family." I couldn't help but smile, even though it hurt to do so.

"That means the world to me." I whispered as I smiled through my tears. 

The next two hours were spent with banter between us all, a few Jalex moments which cheered me right up, and I told the guys that I could sort of sing and play acoustic guitar.

"The guys need to eat and so do you." Chris walked through the door whilst we were laughing at Jack and Alex and he looked at us in confusion.

"Jack. Alex. Oh my god." I got out between my giggles and Chris seemed to understand what I meant.