Fights&filiming

We all ended up arriving in LA at 9am and seeing as we all slept on the 14 hour flight, we decided to just get on with the day.

The hotel rooms were split up like this

Room1:Brooklyn+abi, Bella+ mikey
Room2: rye, andy, Harvey and jack
Room 3: Blair and Sophie

Brook, rye, jack and I decided to go swimming in the free hotel pool, it was very empty seeing as it was barely 11:30am yet so we had the entire pool and hot tub to ourselves. I wore this:

And walked outside to meet the guys

And walked outside to meet the guys. "Hey guys" I greeted them. Rye and jack were in the pool already and brook was lounging on a sunbed. "You coming in?" Jack asked "I'll be there in a minute I'm just gonna update the Instagram story and snapchat" I replied, they nodded in response so I sat on the sunbed next to brook and opened Instagram

"What's up guys, today me, the boys, bella and Harvey are in LA to film Harvey's music video for personal. We don't have much to do today so we are at the hotel pool right now, here's brook getting a tan and rye n jack are in the pool having what seems to be a fight. Anyway hope you're all having a great day and I'll update you soon" I explained, ending it by blowing a kiss to the camera. I put my phone away and starting Dutch braiding my hair, it only took like five minutes.

"Come on babe lets go get in the pool" I tried pulling him up from his seat but he resisted "I'm too tired babyyy" he wined "that's a lie, you slept more than me on the flight" I corrected him with a giggle "but princess I've been busy with the baby, can't I just relax?" He said genuinely. "You've been busy with Brandon? You've been with the band half the time! I know you help out a fair bit but you don't do everything else" I protested "you know I do more than that, i bathed him yesterday, fed him and cleaned his toys up" he argued "you know what brook I'm not having this arguement with you, I've come here to relax and film personal. I do not need to argue with you" I said picking up my towel and phone "where are you going? This isn't finished" he asked "inside so leave me alone for a bit ok" I began walking back inside. I heard him coming after me until rye called him back to 'leave me to cool down'.

I went back to the hotel room and decided to face time brooks mum to see how Brandon was doing, after I changed into a top and shorts floral set.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked "nothing much actually, brandons been great" she responded "aw good, how are you?" I asked "I'm good thanks for asking, how are you doing in LA?" She returned the gesture "all was going really good until brook got annoyed at the pool which resolved in an arguement between us" I frowned "oh that sucks abi, Brooklyn's a stubborn person. Just try and talk to him about how you're feeling and it'll be fine" she advised me "I will. Thankyou, bye Brandon I love you" I said goodbye. I ended the call a couple seconds later and decided to go back down to the pool, I bought a really cute bathing suit and I'm not gonna let it go to waste ok.

I put my bathing suit back on and went down to the pool again. It was now around 12:06pm and it was getting very hot outside, Brooklyn had his head under a towel whilst still trying to tan, rye was taking a selfie of his abs and jack was half asleep on a pool floatie.

"Hey" I said kinda quietly to brook "oh hey, I'm sorry about earlier" he apologised taking his head out from underneath the towel "let's just not mention it, I wanna spend time with you and not have it be spoiled by an arguement" I smiled whilst laying my phone down on the table between our chairs. "Come here" he opened his arms up and I layed on him embracing his hug. We layed there for a few minutes before I felt the need to do a couple musicallys. I did a cute one with brook, a funny one with Rye and pranked jack with the song Galway girl which made us all laugh. I put my phone away and we all eventually got into the pool and actually swam.

We did that for an hour until Blair came and told us that we had to go to the studio to learn some choreography for the personal video. God this was gonna be a busy few weeks...