Tour day 1+andy?

Today was the   First day of tour and we were in our home place, London. The show went great, I went on stage with the boys a couple times to help them out with notes and Brooklyn and I kept slightly hinting to the crowd that we were dating but we decided not to tell the fans just yet and we were gonna play with their minds a bit. It sounds mean but the roadies love their drama😂. We started off during the VIP by being really close to each other and occasionally we would kiss each others cheeks or pose like couples would when fans asked for pictures, then during the concert we did a couple harmony's together and did a couple little dances making the roadies scream louder. Then the meet and greet was kinda casual, we just stood next to each other because we didn't want to waste the roadies one chance at meeting their idols.

At the end of the day we got rye to 'secretly' record a fake argument just to play with the fans minds. It really confused many roadies causing a lot of cute dm's from concerned fans. It's amazing how much these girls love them.
Over the course of the rest of the tour, Brooklyn and I repeated the same thing over and over again until the last fight became real. We had now been dating for a month and of course the real fight had to be on the last day of tour when we were gonna go round to a party in London to celebrate the Christmas tour being over.

The fight:
"Abi I'm sick of these fake fights now can we please stop!" Brooklyn begged. "What?! It was your idea" I protested "maybe it was but it's getting out of hand so can you stop please!" He shouted at me from across the Mindy room "so this is my fault now?" I questioned him. "Well obviously it is!". "ITS NOT MY FAULT BROOLYN" I shouted even louder than him causing Andy to run in the room from the rarvey room. "What the hell is going on in here?" Andy asked worried. "You wanna know what's going on andy?" Brooklyn asked sassily. "Yes I do, it's why I came in here" Andy said a bit panicky. "Well your little best friend here decided to carry on these fake fights that have now turned into real ones all thanks to her" he explained. He just pinned it all on me. "You know what brook I think we should just break up" I said quietly. "Wait no-" Andy cut Brooklyn off and told him to leave me as I walked into my bedroom that I shared with brook and jack.

Andy came knocking on the door so I let him in. "Hey I know what just happened out there but we all still need you and brook to come out and celebrate with us, so no ifs or buts you are gonna get dressed into that beautiful outfit of yours and we are gonna get going ok kid" Andy said giving me no time to speak so I nodded my head as he gave me a hug before leaving the room.

I put on some good music and got dressed Into this :

Before putting my hair up like this

Then I was ready to leave so I grabbed my black bag and walked into the mindy room where all the boys were waiting for me

Then I was ready to leave so I grabbed my black bag and walked into the mindy room where all the boys were waiting for me. "Woah abi you look um amazing" rye complimented me, stirring his words a little in shock. Brooklyn didn't bother to look which I found a bit rude but I forgot about it and got into the Uber with the boys sitting next to rye.

We arrived at a party with quite a few people, it was more like a club than a party. Clearly brook and I decided to forget about earlier to make the boys happy and not focus on us all evening. Anyway the night went as expected and we all got drunk apart from Brooklyn and Andy for some reason, we all ended up back at the flat around 2 am and fell asleep in our beds, I'm still ignoring Brooklyn which is pretty easy cuz he doesn't wanna talk to me.

Brooklyn's pov:
We all arrived back at the flat at 2 am and got straight into bed except abi ran to the bathroom 30 minutes later still in her clothes from before, seconds later I hear her throwing up but decide to let someone else deal with her so I go back to bed. Then an hour later I get woken up just naturally cuz I needed a drink, I climbed down from my bed and check if abi is back in bed yet. Yes maybe we aren't together anymore but I still wanna look after her. So I walk to the bathroom and there she is sleeping on the floor very uncomfortably. She was definitely still drunk so she wouldn't care if I woke her up to put her into bed.
"Abi wake up" I shook her awake kneeling next to her. "Andy?" She asks. "No it's Brookl- " she cut me off from speaking. "Andy can I talk to you about brook?" She asked me. "Um sure" I said making her sit up next to me against the bath tub. "I messed up with brook didn't I" she said sadly. "No you didn't, he did" I said comforting her, I hate to see her cry. "Really? Good because I still like him a lot" she shocked me. "Well maybe if you talked to him then he would like you back to" I suggested. "Maybe" she said putting her head on my shoulder. I picked her up and changed her into one of my hoodies and sweatpants then put her to bed. When I turned round to get into my bed I heard her voice again "Andy?" She asked. "Yeah?". "Thankyou" she thanked me. "No problem" I smiled at her and she smiled back. "I love you abi" I managed to let the words escape my mouth even if she did think I was Andy. "I love you too" she said before pulling the covers up and closing her eyes and falling asleep...

Happy  Easter everyone! Hope you are having a great day❤️ I decided to update today because it's Easter so I hope you enjoyed.