Tyler&double dates

"Seriously brook? A samsung" I questioned "yeah what's wrong with them? Rye has one too" he responded "I dunno I just don't like them" I said looking at my iPhone "the camera quality is great tho, see" he said snapping a picture of me "hey!" I jolted up grabbing his phone "what you look cute" he tried taking his phone back. "You know what is cute?" I asked. He gave me a 'no' look "follow me" I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the rarvey room to find a cute Polaroid of randy together laying next to a cute one of mikey and bella.

Bella stayed out last night and came back around 12pm today because she had to visit her boyfriend Tyler, to be honest I don't like him and he doesn't like me. I don't know why though, it's just kind of always been like that.

Me and brook were that couple that were completely inseparable, if we were apart we would find a way to be together whether it was through text or in real life.

So we really annoyed Bella sometimes when she couldn't be with tyler because brook and I were always together. Bella is a tattooist and we took art GCSE together so I guess I know a bit. But as I was saying Bella is a tattooist and has work every Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Sunday so she barely has any time to herself apart from this month break her work was having.

"Ugh can you guys just stop it already" she shouted at brook and I cuz he kissed my shoulder "bella jeez calm down if you are missing Tyler just invite him over ok but beware all the boys are coming back in an hour" I told her. She picked up her phone and called him telling him to come over. He told her that he would be round in five minutes as he lives across the way. Even though I don't like him, I've learnt to put up with him for my best friends purposes.

He finally arrived so I went to my room to be productive instead of join in on their conversation so I gathered up some dirty clothes and took them to the washing machine in the kitchen. "Hey abi what's your opinion on the situation?" Brooklyn asked thinking I was listening to them "oh sorry what are we talking about?" I asked genuinely sorry "going on a double date with Bella and Tyler for dinner later" he told me. I put on a fake smile and said "yeah that uh sounds great, what time are we going?" I asked "um at 7 so in like an hour ok babe" Brooklyn told me coming over to kiss me on the cheek. I smiled as he hugged me from the side "you're beautiful you know that right?" She told me " babe I'm literally in an over sized hoodie and leggings with fluffy socks on, how could I look beautiful right now" I stayed "that's why you look beautiful, no makeup, chill clothes and a smile you're comfortable" he said kissing me afterwoulds. "I love you" I said to him "I love you too" he replied. I went off into my room with Bella to get ready for our date with the boys.

It finally got to 7pm and I was dreading this, I wore:

(The one on top)

We drove to a restaurant and got seated. Of course I just had to sit next to Tyler because apparently that's how this double date thing works.

Tyler kept talking about his dads army job which I could see the smile on brooks face drop as the word 'dad' was mentioned. "Could you excuse us for a minute" I excused brook and I and walked him over to the corner of the restaurant . "Hey are you ok?" I asked rubbing his arm "yeah I'm fine" he replied looking at me with a red face. " I'm sorry, I'll tell him to shut up ok" I hugged him before taking him back to the table and sitting back down "is everything ok?" Tyler questioned trying to make peaceful conversation but boy oh boy was I mad at him now for making brook sad. "Actually no it's not, could you please stop talking about your dad brooks died a couple days ago and it's an extremely sensitive topic for him" I told him "oh I'm sorry man, my bad" he apologised. He classes THAT as an apology!!! I don't freaking think so. Right now I was fuming inside but brook gave me the 'calm down, don't make a scene' look so I ignored Tyler and focused on Brooklyn.

We finally left there and Tyler and Bella came back to ours because surprise! Bella invited him to stay the night. As soon as we got in byler made camp on the floor in the mindy room as I walked in, in my pyjamas to get a drink for me and brook "abi can I speak to you for a min?" Mikey asked pulling me into the corridor and shutting the door behind him "whats up?" I asked taking a sip of my drink "who's that?" He referring to Tyler " oh THAT is Bella's boyfriend Tyler" I replied annoyed "oh um o-ok then" he stuttered with a disappointed look on his face "are you alright?" I questioned knowing he has a crush on Bella. He shook his head and hugged me tight "I know you like Bella mike, it's obvious to everyone but her and to be honest I don't like Tyler so I'm gonna do everything in my power to make this right ok now go to bed and ignore him" I reassured him pushing him back into his room. He gave me a weak smile before heading to bed.

I went to bed cuddling Brooklyn with our legs tangled up together holding each other as close as humanely possible.

Damn I've got a mission to complete...

Please read this:

Updates will not be as regular as usual because school starts again tomorrow and I have a lot of studying and tests to do so I will try and update as much as I can❤️