Baby & realisation

I slammed the door in their faces and walked back to the boys with Brandon in my arms. He started crying so I shushed him and kissed his forehead. "Abi we are gonna leave you to it, we'll see you later ok" rye told me "oh ok well goodbye then" I said goodbye "it was nice to meet Brandon abi, I'm glad to see you doing so good" jack said before leaving "yeah it really was, ring me if you need anything" andy joined in hugging me and tickling Brandon before shutting the door behind him and mikey.

"Ugh Brandon why can't you grow up and deal with these situations for me huh? I said sarcastically sitting down on the couch. "Because my baby is going to stay a baby forever" Brooklyn replied stroking Brandon's head "I hope so" I agreed.

Next day:

It was about 8pm in the evening  and I had been awake since about 5 am with Brandon, he went to bed an hour earlier than yesterday so he woke up an hour earlier.

I layed in bed next to Brooklyn and got back under my covers with Brandon on my chest trying to get him back to sleep again. "Come ok baby please just sleep a little bit more" I begged Brandon knowing he couldn't reply.

4 hours. 4 hours it took me to get him back to sleep! God I'm so tired but I can't sleep now it's too late in the day so I'll just have to get over it. "Baby" I kissed Brooklyn "baby you gotta wake up" I told him running my fingers through his hair. He groaned and woke up. "Morning" he said softly "hi it's time to wake up" I whispered "ok I'll get up now" he stretched out across the bed. I left the room to go put Brandon in his cot so he could sleep a little bit longer.

After that I went back into my bedroom to put on some leggings and a black hoodie because we weren't planning to go out anywhere today because it was raining very hard. Honestly it was messing with my anxiety a bit.

"Abi what's the matter?" Brooklyn asked me as I stared out the window shivering "mm hm " I replied. He came up behind me and hugged me holding my arms making me jump. "What are you so jumpy baby?" He asked kissing my neck once "the hail is slightly terrifying me" I took s big gulp tensing in brooks arms as more hail hit the ground "Hey, hey baby don't worry it's not gonna hurt you" he attempted to calm me down "What if the roof caves in and kills Brandon!" I exaggerated.

He layed me down on the bed leaning over me "baby listen, nothings gonna happen to Brandon ok we are all gonna be fine, I'm not gonna leave you alone and I will never leave you" he comforted me "Thankyou for being by my side" I thanked him "of course, you just had my child and I couldn't love you more for that, you're my whole world abi, you and Brandon are the only people important to me right now" he said before kissing my head " I love you" I told him "I'll never leave you ok, I love you too now don't be scared, I'm right here if you need me"

I grabbed onto his hoodie in fear as he kissed my head and stroked my hair back "you're beautiful you know that right?" He said smiling at me "brook I've just had an anxiety attack and given birth, I'm not beautiful" I told him "you're beautiful to me no matter what you look like" he kissed me.

I smiled at my boyfriends comforting words and hugged him as he picked me up and carried me to the living room like a toddler before setting me on the couch.

"I'm gonna go get Brandon" I told him "um my mum took him for the day whilst you were napping, I thought it would be a great bonding experience" he said smiling at me "seriously!" I yelled "woah what's the matter?" He asked "I gave birth to him 2 days ago, don't you think he should be with his mother!" I shouted "calm down baby he's fine, my mum has all my stuff from when I was a baby and after raising 4 kids I think she knows how to look after Brandon" he said rubbing my arm. I moved myself away from him "abi you're being childish" he spoke "I'm not being childish! You gave my baby away to your mother without me knowing!" I exclaimed whilst sitting on the couch. He sat next to me and held my hand except I moved it away and folded my arms in annoyance "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let my mother take Brandon from you 2 days after he was born, I love you and you know I would never do anything to hurt you" he apologised "maybe we made the wrong decision..." I spoke "what do you mean?" He asked " I got pregnant at sixteen for goodness sakes that's way too young! I'm not ready to be a mother" I said sadly "listen to me abi, you are an amazing mother this was my mistake and I will fix it ok" he said in desperation "do you trust me?" He asked. I nodded my head "well then you know I would never want you to feel bad about yourself or be lonely, I love you and that's all that matters" he untangled my arms and tangled our fingers together "Thankyou, I love you so much it's unreal" I thanked him "no problem, I love you too". He held me and rocked my backwards and forwards in a hug in an attempt to calm me down which worked because I eventually fell asleep in his arms without a worry in the world... except how I was gonna keep this family in tact...