Riverdale & Life

We all have one thing that we love and one thing that was never meant to happen,  mine is my family. Don't get me wrong I love my life but im only 17 and I had my baby boy at 16, I'm meant to be living my life already not be a mum. But I guess it's life and you can't always plan how it goes, Brooklyn and I haven't been together for a while so it's a little bit of a struggle but as long as we support eachother everything turns out fine.

Brandon is one year old and I've finally gotten out of my baby blues , I got a bit depressed from having a baby so young but Brooklyn helped me through it.

Brooklyn's had to help out with tha band a lot more than I have recently so I've been dealing with Brandon more than usual but I'm fine with it because it lets me play with him a lot more and build his skills up.

"And jump" I told Brandon on his mini trampoline that we put in the living room. He held my hands and did a couple little jumps "awww good boy Brandon" I praised him. I picked him up and kissed his nose, swirling him around the room making him giggle. I love his laugh, he gets it from Brooklyn. You know what else he gets from Brooklyn? His blonde hair, his height and his stubbornness. Brook and I both have green eyes so Brandon has bright beautiful green eyes.

"Brandon go get me a.....ball" I put him on the floor and he ran to his toy chest. "Hey babe" Brooklyn smiles locking the front door "hey how was studio today?" I asked going to give him a hug "it was great actually, I missed you though" he replied kissing my forehead. I turned around and headed to the kitchen which was open so you could see the entire living room and front entrance, Brandon was running around the living room trying to find me because he had found his ball. I laughed and walked over to Brandon picking him up in my arms "here I am" I smiled giggling  at his confused face. He didn't understand what I said to he just laughed at me "he has a beautiful laugh" Brooklyn smiled walking over to us "he gets it from you" I admitted.

"I have the rest of the day off of work so why don't we spend the rest of the night enjoying ourselves huh?" Brook suggested "sounds fantastic" I kissed him "ewww" Brandon pointed at us kissing. I layed him on the couch and started kissing his entire face making him giggle "he's such a mummy's boy" Brooklyn said "he loves his daddy though" I responded as Brandon was climbing over my lap and onto brook "hey bubba" Brooklyn kisses his hands "dada" Brandon smiled "that's right baby,can you say mama?" he asked "mama" he stuttered "well done baby" i exclaimed .

"My baby's a clever boy isn't he" I said in a baby voice ticking his stomach whilst he layed on brook. He giggled in response kicking his little legs "such a smart little baby, I love you so much" I continued what I was doing. A couple seconds later i stopped ticking him and put him in his high chair facing the tv with his dinner. He couldn't pick up a carrot I gave him so he chucked his dinner on the floor in a stop "Brandon no, naughty baby" I told him "you can't throw your dinner around baby" I wiped the tears from his eyes but he carried on crying "someone's a tired bubba" I lifted him out of his high chair "ill clean up his mess babe" Brooklyn started cleaning the floor "ok, I'm gonna get Brandon ready for night night" I headed to Brandon's room changing him into a monsters inc onesie that Brooklyn bought him a month or two ago "aww my baby boys adorable" I cooed giving him his dummy and laying him on my chest as I walked back into the living room bouncing him "I'm gonna die from cuteness overload in a minute" Brooklyn kissed Brandon's forehead before taking a picture of the three of us for he bands Instagram story "don't die, I can't handle him on my own baby" I genuinely got worried, not realising he was joking "calm down baby, I'll never leave you" he kissed me letting his lips linger for a second.

I bounced Brandon for a little bit before putting him in his cot and leaving him to sleep. That night Brooklyn and I cooked dinner together which caused a bit of mess considering neither of us know how to cook very well. We eventually made some sort of edible meal and ate our creation for dinner before watching riverdale on Netflix in bed "no no no no come on that can't be jughead, come on FP say it's one of the ghoulies or something" I begged to the tv "baby it's just a tv show he's not really dead" brook rubbed my arm "just a tv show!" I exclaimed forgetting brandon was asleep. Oh shit I set him off. "This night keeps getting better and better doesn't it" i sighed walking to Brandon's room. I rocked him again and he fell asleep before I climbed into  bed with brook and we fell asleep for the night.

Oml I've been incredibly inactive recently but I've been trying to figure out some things and get on with my school work because I'm heading into year 9 soon in like 2 months so I've got a ton of homework to get done. I've also gotta update my other stories so I'll upload when I can x

~abi