Kissing&kicking

7 months pregnant:

Recently I haven't been as active as usual because of this baby so I haven't been able to hang out with Brooklyn a lot or contribute to the band as much as usual. I don't think he's noticed though and he does get it.

"Abi, wanna come to the park with me and the boys?" Brooklyn asked "brook I can barely get out of bed, I'm sorry" I apologised "no it's ok, I'll see you later then" he said sadly before kissing my cheek and walking out of the flat. I feel really bad but there's nothing I can do until I have Brandon. 

I decided to get some things done so I put some things in the wash and took the clothes that we have bought Brandon into his draws.

I stood back and looked at his bedroom, I smiled and then left the room to find Brooklyn was already back and sat on the couch watching Netflix. "Hey babe" I greeted him "so you managed to get out of bed then?" He questioned "yeah I had things to do, why?" I asked "and hanging out with your boyfriend wasn't one of them" he said under his breath "what was that" I spoke putting my hand on my back "nothing" he snapped "no tell me brook" I put my hand on his shoulder "why it's not like you'll be bothered to talk about it anyway" he raised his voice "what is your problem?!" I exclaimed "my problem is you never want to hang out with me anymore! You always have an excuse" he shouted at me "I'm pregnant with your child! That's my excuse ok, I'm sorry I haven't been able to leave the house for two weeks, I'm sorry I love you" I apologised "no abi! I want to spend time with you, now I have to go" he picked up his coat and walked to the front door, opening it "brook wait!" I called after him down the corridor. He ran downstairs and out into the street, me following him as fast as I could "brook! I can't run after you and I can't walk that fast either!" I shouted so my voice would reach him. He stopped in a huff and turned to face me slowly before walking over to me "I'm sorry" I said softly. He looked at me then looked at the ground. I grabbed his hands and he looked at me "I will try and spend more time with you, I'm just so tired all the time and I can't help it, how about me and you spend all night together doing anything you want" I suggested. He moved his hands out of mine and onto my cheeks smiling at me before kissing me passionately. "I'll take that as a yes then" I smiled at him. He held my hand and led us back to our flat where we locked the door and decided what to do. "So what do you want to do?" I asked him "how about we order dinner and binge watch Netflix all night" he told me his request. "Sounds great to me" I giggled.

I ordered enough Indian food to feed the entire town before sitting down in our bedroom to watch American horror story season 2. "I'm sorry for snapping earlier" Brooklyn apologised "it's ok, I'm sorry I haven't hung out with you as much" I replied "no you have an excuse, I can't blame you for holding out child" he said laying his warm hand on my stomach. I layed my hand over his and put my head on his chest.

My birthday was in 2 days and Brooklyn and I had just planned to order in food, listen to music and have a bit of fun together as I can't do much.

The doorbell rang and Brooklyn went to go get the food from the delivery guy.  He ran back in with the food as excited as a kid on Christmas.

I laughed at him before setting out the Indian food on our white sheets. "Brook?". "Yeah baby?" He replied "do you think we'll have another kid after Brandon?" I asked "I definitely think so" he said "I hope the next ones a girl" I wished "me too but for now we have our beautiful baby boy" he said smiling as he ate some food "your are really excited about this baby aren't you" I spoke "I can't wait, I can play football with him and play video games with him and ooh I can teach him how to do his hair" he said very excitedly "of course you can" I smiled at him "I love you so goddam much" he leaned over and kissed me "I love you too brook" I replied back.

We watched Netflix until about 11pm when the coffee we had earlier made us delirious and we started going all soppy with eachother. "Brook look!" I exclaimed pointing to my stomach "that's so cool" he smiled at my moving stomach. Brandon had started kicking my stomach rapidly, I'm not gonna lie it hurt a bit. "Hey you in there" he tapped on my stomach "stop hurting your mummy ok" he said to my stomach "Thankyou" I whispered to him as he kissed my belly and came and sat next to me on our bed before we turned out the lights and fell asleep for the night...