"SHUT UP!"

Oikawa giggled as he walked down the steps to the street. He shivered a little, forgetting how cold it was outside, and pulled his sweatshirt closer. Tooru waited for no cars to be driving and skipped across the street. He walked a couple hundred feet to the gym. When he walked in, he heard an excited squeal.

"Oikawa! Come here!" Makki yelled and swung his hands around. Mattsun attempted to control the boy with a hug. Oikawa laughed as he showed his membership card to the person at the front desk and walked to the other guys.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Literally the best thing ever for you!"

"What Makki!"

"THEY GOT NEW JUICE!" Makki started punching Oikawa in the stomach playfully.

"...that's why you called me down here?" Oikawa facepalmed and sighed.

"It's reeeally good juice," said Mattsun in a serious tone, sipping a cup of juice. Oikawa sighed even louder

"I guess I'll get some of that juice, how much is it?" He reached in his pocket to grab money.

"It's free for members," said an unknown deep voice behind him. Oikawa turned around to see a very handsome, tan, buff, greenish brown-eyed, beautiful man who was gorgeous, standing behind the snack counter--which was like five feet away from them.

"Heheheh yep," mumbled Makki in a deep tone.

"Uh-oh-uh-eh a-awesome," Oikawa stuttered walking up to the counter to get some of that juice.

"What kind do you want? Your friend Makki got five cups of grape juice, two pineapple, and three pomegranate, and Mattsun got apple." The man smiled at Oikawa--who almost melted.

¨Uh can I have lemonade? Or is that not a juice..." Oikawa was distracted by the other man and tried to look away. His eyes focused on the man's name tag which read, Iwaizumi Hajime. Great name.

"Yeah, let me get you some. Can I please have your membership card?" Iwaizumi held his hand out. Oikawa smiled and gave him the card.

"Let's see...Oikawa Tooru, yep right here. Beautiful name by the way," Iwaizumi gave the card back with a smirk.

"You too, Hajime," Oikawa winked at Iwaizumi--who blushed microscopically. Hajime turned around and got Tooru his lemonade. Calm down Tooru he probably isn't even gay.

"Here you are," Iwaizumi handed the cup to Oikawa.

"Thank you," He replied with a smile. Iwaizumi nodded, and winked. He glanced down at the boy's cup. Oikawa followed his eyes, and saw writing on the cup. Oikawa looked back at Iwaizumi who was blushing a little. Did he-

"Crap we gotta go!" Mattsun looked at his watch.

"Oh yeah our 'Couple Building a Ship in a Bottle' class is about to start," Makki grabbed Mattsun's arm and they ran out of the gym.

"Uh..." Oikawa watched his friends dash off.

"You should think about checking out that number sometime." Oikawa glanced at the number written on the cup. When Oikawa looked up, Iwaizumi was looking away, looking almost angry at himself.

"Oh, I will, Iwa-chan," Oikawa visibly cringed at his own words as he turned to leave. He heard Iwaizumi laugh.

-------------------

Oikawa laid on his bed. He looked at his phone 8:47. He had been staring at the contact in his phone for hours. Iwa-chan<3. Should I call now? Is he busy? Is it too late? Aghghghghg- He clicked the little phone button. No crap- Ring ring...ring ring...ri-