Maria went on to show him pictures of their South American native family members. She showed him the parents of South America and their siblings and ended up giving him a tour of the house. Along the way, he saw more of North and South America's younger siblings. Some just nodded at him and spoke to Maria, completely ignoring him. While others glared.

"Wow, it seems like you all always had big families," He said.

Maria smiled softly. Just like the smile he saw on Native America's face.

"Yeah," She said, "It was pretty chaotic. But I wouldn't have it any other way."

Germany nodded, same with his family. He wouldn't have them any other way.

But who knows the next time he was gonna see them?

It felt like never.

How did they even feel about him right now?

........

That was a good question.

How did they feel about him?

After all he had done.....

Twice....

Germany shook his head, not now. He wouldn't cry now, not in front of Maria.

"Who painted these pictures?" He asked to get his mind off his thoughts.

"Some of them where actually drawn then, it that time they were still around. But the others, the 4 of us and South came together and drew those. So if case we ever forgot what they looked like......" She paused, "We would have something to look at and remember their faces."

Maria sighed and started to talk softly as she lead him to the room he would be staying in, "Sometimes.... I'm scared that I'll forget her, how she looked, the sound of her voice, sometimes.... I can't remember certain things as well as I want to of her and my siblings. The four of us were the youngest..... We had the least time with her. Even South had more time with their family. But... D and I had the least amout of time of all." She sighed again, "Maska- I mean America and Canada tell us stories of them all the time and so does South. Sometimes.... I think I'm jealous of them. Since they had more time and probably won't forget that easy like D and I."

Germany nodded, he understood.

He didn't know anything about his father. Well, he couldn't remember anything about him.

Prussia, Austria, Switzerland, and sometimes even Liechtenstein would tell him stories about him or say what he looked like.

Sometimes he was jealous of them... for that reason.

Why couldn't he remember?

Liechtenstein was younger than him, it didn't make sense. Why, just why couldn't he remember?

"I hope we made them proud," Maria simply said.

America was one of the two superpowers and Canada was one of the most powerful nations in the world along with that. They were older and had done more.

Mexico was older than Canada country wise but still. They were no where near where their brothers where.

Did they make their mother and siblings proud?

She knew that America and Canada sure did.

"I'm sure you did," Germany said.

He on the other hand....

He knew his father wasn't proud of him.

Maria suddenly laughed and shook her head, "Sorry for bothering you with that.... I'll leave and let you rest now," She turned and left.

Germany walked into the room and collapsed on the bed. Yeah, sleep...  that sounded pretty nice right now.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The chains kept beating him. They wouldn't stop. He was chained so he couldn't fight back.

"You will follow orders!!! It is not a choice!!" A famailar voice yelled.

"Nein!!! I-I won't!!"

"Traitor!!!!" The chains kept coming down.

It hurt everywhere. It hurt to speak, it hurt to cry. He couldn't do anything but lay there.

No, he had to stay strong. No matter how much it hurt. If he gave in.... that would just mean he willingly let his people die.

That couldn't happen.

He wouldn't let it happen.

Stay Strong.

Stay Strong.

Stay Strong.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Germany woke up in sweat. His heart was pacing and head was spinning.

Stay Strong, huh? He couldn't and look what happened.

After he gave in..... He let it happen. He thought it was right......

If only he did something more.

Germany rolled himself up into a ball to try and relax his breathing but that didn't work. And he kept shaking.

He looked outside, the window. It was dark now. He must have been really tired.

Germany now felt tears falling as he shook. He couldn't stop.

There was a knock on the door.

"Don't come in," He said with a shaky voice

"Are you okay, sir?" A voice from the other side of the door said. It sounded like a younge female.

"Fine," He shakily said.

"Umm.... okay. We just want you to know, dinner is ready."

"Okay, danke..... Actually, I think I'll stay in here. I'm not hungry."

"Um... okay."

The footsteps he heard, walked away from the door.

Germany just sat there in tears and shook.

Maybe if he hadn't been weak and given in... Something would have changed?

Maybe.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hit 300 follows!!! What should I do?

And this book is almost at 1K!! Thank you guys for being with me.