Lyon x Gray's Sister!Reader **Lemon**

Start from the beginning

"Fine, date him, I want you to be happy, despite your current beliefs on that. I love you too, you're a great little sister, but listen. Let me find out he hurt you, cheated, ignored you, laid a hand on you- The smallest thing he ever does to you, I don't care if you started it. You two wont date anymore, you won't see each other anymore, got it? I may not be our parents, but hell, I'm responsible for you, I have been since the day I met you, whether you like it or not. I'll be damned if I sit here and let your ass get hurt by some guy. Okay?" Gray spoke. His voice stern. Strict.

A large grin spread over y/n's face. She stood from the seat rather quickly and hugged Gray with a tight grip. Kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you so much Gray, thank you for trusting me!" She said happily. Gray nodded. It wasn't her that he didn't trust, it was Lyon. Y/n quickly ran back to her room, grabbing her phone. Calling Lyon, he was in her emergency contacts. He had always been. Despite Grays protests.

Lyon's POV

Sleep, the best thing for a person, that's what I was enjoying until my phone went off. But it wasn't my typical ringtone for any normal person. It was my ringtone for y/n. I almost didn't recognize it. I hadn't gotten a call from her in months. No thanks to Fullbuster. I had almost lost hope, she would call me at least once a month. Sneaking her way around Grays clutches. But then, she stopped calling. I knew he had finally caught her, cause I got my ass chewed out a day later for staying in contact with her. But I couldn't just drop the cutie. But then again I couldn't explain to her why I had to drop her in the first place. Which hurt a lot. Seeing her so upset. I hated it.

I quickly answered. Sitting up slightly. Propped up on my free arm, the blankets slid down a bit. Revealing my bare chest. "Whats going on love?" I spoke, concern visible in my voice.

"Nothing bad! Sorry for using the emergency contact but I have really good news!" She spoke. Her voice excited and hyper. I grinned. Chuckling softly,

"Whats the news cutie?" I spoke, expecting something simple, like a promotion at work or she found a stray kitten. I don't know really, I just didn't think it was something that would affect me too much.

"Gray said we can date!" She spoke into the phone, rather quickly. Her voice jumbled from being so excited. My eyes widened, I wasn't expecting that.

"He said that? Are you sure?" I asked, thrilled.

"I swear he did, can I come over, please, I've missed you" she said softly.

"Of course you can baby" I hummed in response.

"See you soon" she spoke. And then she hung up. I set my phone down. Quickly getting up and getting dressed. I freshened up and went to the door. Awaiting her presence. She showed up about five minutes later. I happily let her in, gathering her in my arms. She let out a cute gasp but hugged back with ease, nuzzling her face in the crook of my neck.

Y/n's POV

I had missed him so much. And to finally be in his arms again, it was heaven. Lyon had brought me inside, taking me to the couch. He sat. Pulling me into his lap and yet again, he hugged me his face buried in my neck. I smiled softly. Comfortable in his arms. He eventually pulled back. Smiling at me with a cheesy grin. His hands gently cupped my face as he pulled me down for a soft kiss on the lips. I kissed him back with ease, this wasn't our first time.

It was hard not to tell Gray the truth but Lyon and I had screwed around a good bit before he kicked me out at Grays. So his touch was familiar. He never explained to me in full detail as to why he made me leave but I couldn't stay mad at him. That's why when he first called, more followed. I couldn't get upset, trust me I tried. But had Gray known what me and him had done, Lyon would be a dead man. He is sometimes too protective, but he has a good heart.

Lyon pulled me close. His grip firm on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Kissing him deeply. We hadn't planned on having sex right away the next time I'd see but this seemed to be the path we were going down and I wasn't against it.

The kiss slowly but surely grew heated. His lips moved from mine and down my neck, I gasped softly, the feeling of his lips trailing my neck was too good. My hand traveled up, gripping his hair lightly. He nipped at the skin, causing small moans to escape my lips. Not wanting to leave any marks he moved on. His hands sliding up my shirt, his fingers skillfully undoing my bra. He took both of the items off. Leaving my upper half exposed.

He gripped and teased my breasts. I was getting aroused rather quickly. I gripped his shoulders softly. Beginning to grind on him. Lyon let out a groan, gripping my breasts roughly in response. I whimpered out his name.

Lyon was getting hard, his shaft pressed up against me. I continued to grind on him, moaning softly. He eventually couldn't take it anymore and flipped us around. Now I was pinned beneath him. I bit my lip. Watching as he undid my pants and pulled them off. He then did the same with his own clothes.

His shaft pressed against my entrance and he leaned down to kiss me gently. I whimpered into the kiss, wanting him. I let out a gasp as he started to push in. He was bigger than I remembered.

I let out a semi loud moan as he pushed into me fully, my walls were tight around him. Lyon let out a groan. Cussing as he waited for me to adjust. When I was comfortable he began to lightly thrust into me.

I moaned out his name, clawing his back as his pace picked up. He would groan out my name here and there, it felt amazing.

He went even harder and I cried out, my walls tightened as my climax neared. He was on the verge of his own as he cussed out my name.

"L-Lyon I'm gonna cum-" I moaned out loudly. He nodded in agreement, going faster. I almost screamed when I came, it felt great, my back arched and my nails dug into his shoulders. Lyon quickly pulled out and came on my inner thighs. I whimpered. Panting heavily. He leaned down, kissing me softly on the lips.

Suddenly the door opened and Gray walked in. His eyes widened and then his face went from calm to angry. "What the fuck is this?!?!?!" He yelled. I screamed lightly. Grabbing my clothes and jerking them on, Lyon did the same. Gray growled, shaking his head in anger. He then walked out. I glanced at Lyon and bit my lip.

"I-I'll talk to him later" I mumbled, running a hand through my messy hair, Lyon nodded,

"Its better to let him cool off" he hummed. Pulling me back in for a soft kiss. I smiled against his lips, I was so happy.

-The End-

Okay first off, I am so sorry for the wait, secondly I hope this is what you wanted, as I tried my best on the request and thirdly I am hoping to start on another chapter soon. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this update, I made it longer to try and make up for my absence. It is unedited though and I apologize. Please leave a vote and follow me if you liked it. And thank you all for the continuous support, I love you all so much. Make sure to comment any thoughts or concerns.
!Requests are still closed!

Love you all!
-Jiminismybby <3