Juvia x Sailor!Male!Reader **Lemon**

Thank you for the request Dragonlord7700

Readers POV

It was really all just a blur in my mind, I'm sure the alcohol wasn't helping. All I can think about is that I can't sail anymore and it honestly pisses me off and makes me sad, I love the ocean probably more than I love myself. One boat crash was all it took though, to end my career. They wouldn't let me have my boating license back. I let out a frustrated sigh, flagging the bartender down for another beer, she was pretty and I was a regular here so I kinda knew her. She goes by the name of Mira. She is real sweet. Easy to talk to even. Her husband, Laxus was his name, I think, is a real lucky man. I haven't found my women yet, but I want to. Sure I have an occasional fling with someone but now I would at some point just like to settle down.

Looking around the bar, my eyes landed on a rather gorgeous woman. She had beautiful blue hair, even prettier blue eyes and a rather captivating body. And if I was completely drunk I would have swore she was the ocean itself. I bit my lip thinking my decision over, deciding it was now or never, I stood up and walked over, sitting down in the seat across from her.

She looked up and smiled at me, "hi" she spoke softly, she had an angelic voice it made me smile.

"Hello" I replied,

"Is there something I can help you with?" She questioned calmly. This made me smirk,

"Yeah, I'd like to know your name" I said and she grinned,

"Its Juvia, yours?" She questioned curiously.

"I'm Y/n" I introduced myself. She nodded,

"So why are you here?" She asked softly, I looked down,

"Trying to get over the loss of the thing I loved most" I muttered. Juvia nodded,

"Me too" she whispered, biting her lip Juvia looked at me. Her stare soft.

"Do you need someone to walk you home? Its getting late" I said changing the subject. She hesitated but then nodded.

"Yeah if you don't mind" she spoke softly standing and grabbing her bag. I stood as well, leaving a tip on the table. I then walked over to the door, holding it open for Juvia. She quietly thanked me and stepped out.

As we walked we made small talk as we had been all evening. I told her about my old job on the ocean and how I loved it. I also informed her of how much she reminded me of the water, that she was beautiful and calm but held much power deep inside. This made her blush which I found to be adorable.

She told me a good bit about herself as well and before I knew it we were at front of her door. Juvia glanced at me, "Wanna come in?" She asked softly, her cheeks pink.

I grinned "of course" I spoke, holding the door for her, I let Juvia walk in first and then I walked in behind her, shutting the door. Juvia flipped a light switch and then hung her house keys up. I watched as she slipped her shoes off my the door and hung her jacket on a coat rack. She was very organized and everything inside was tidy and the setting of the house was cozy. I mimicked her, placing my shoes and coat out of the way.

"Sorry, it's not the best, I didn't think I was going to bring someone back with me, I usually never do, but I really like you" she blushed. I chuckled,

"I like you too Juvia" I hummed. She blushed harder and was quiet for a second.

"S-so what would you like to do?" She asked and I only shrugged,

"You have any popcorn?" I asked randomly. She looked slightly confused but nodded,

"Yeah, why?" She asked curiously,

"We could watch a movie, sorta like an at home date, and then when the sun comes up tomorrow, I can take you on a real date" I spoke hesitantly. Suddenly she had a large grin on her face.

"I would love that!" She spoke excitedly. I nodded,

"I will make the popcorn and grab some wine, will you pick the movie?" She questioned and I nodded, she pointed to where the movies were at and then she disappeared into what I assumed to be the kitchen. Going over I looked through her movies and picked two comedies and an action. Just so there were at least three to choose from.

Soon the room smelled of buttered popcorn. I put in one of the movies and then went to help her in the kitchen since the credits and other movie premieres were rolling anyways.

She saw me and grinned, "the popcorn is almost done, but uh, I can't reach the wine" she giggled nervously , I chuckled, she pointed to a top shelf. I found it and got it down for her. By that time the popcorn was done and had been dumped into a bowl. We carried the items back into the living room, I hit play on the movie and we sat down on the couch, the bowl of popcorn between us. It was awkwardly quiet at first but soon we were laughing our asses of and enjoying the movie.

Eventually we had become drunk on wine and had ran out of popcorn. Juvia was a giggling and flirting mess. I couldn't say I was any better. Suddenly the movie was forgotten as Juvia shoved the bowl the was separating us onto the floor. She then crawled onto my lap and I didn't plan on stopping her.

Leaning forward I kissed her gently at first, placing my hands on her hips. Juvia let me, kissing back with ease, she wrapped her arms around my neck and made the kiss deeper.

Juvia's POV

Y/n began to suck on my bottom lip, the kiss was becoming rougher. I whimpered in response. He soon pulled away from my mouth, trailing his lips along my neck, leaving light marks in multiple places. I let out soft moans, I hadn't felt like this in years, my heart was beating out of my chest. Y/n ran his fingers up my shirt, I lifted my arms, helping him take it off. He continued to suck on my neck while gingerly groping one of my breasts. I let out a moan, my breathing shallow.

Y/n pulled away from my neck and eyed me. I could feel his bulge poking against my clothed heat. He wanted me, and I wanted him too. Standing up I undid my pants and y/n did the same with his own.
We pulled off the rest of our clothing. I then went and placed myself back on his lap, slowly lowering myself onto his manhood.

My nails dug into y/n's shoulder as I let out a moan. He panted cursing "g-god you're tight" he hissed lowly, biting his lip roughly, he placed his hands on my hips. Once I had adjusted to his size I began to slowly move my hips, gently bouncing on his lap.

Are moans were in sync as I picked up my pace, he groaned as I slightly arched my back. Y/n helped me go faster as I began to tire. We were already near our climaxes.

Suddenly he laid me down on the couch and began to pound into me. I let out a loud moan, my nails clawing his back. He cussed, moaning lowly. The sound of skin slapping could be heard throughout the house.

We both reached our climax, a loud moan erupted from him and a partial scream came from me. Panting heavily y/n pulled out and I composed my breathing. He cuddled into me and we fell asleep.

__

The next day we woke up, even though we were drunk we remembered the events from last night pretty clearly. We took a shower and cleaned up any messes we had left. Y/n then took me on the date he had promised. And many dates after that.

We eventually became an official couple and a few years after that became married. Y/n was the love of my life and I was his.

The end.

____

I love you all and thank you for the continuous support.

If you'd like to contact me out of Wattpad-
Twitter- Jiminswife565

-Jiminismybby