Mirajane x Male!Reader **Lemon**

Unedited!

Thank you for the request chrizp

(Hello Everyone! Im back temporarily to give you a chapter or so, I have gotten started with school and my schedules a bit empty. Plus I've had the urge to write lately and I miss my readers. Also, I wanted to get more requests done, I owe it to you all to actually finish a book. If I make any mistakes please forgive me as Im a bit rusty on not only the Fairy Tail series but with writing in general, I hope you enjoy the chapter, feedback would be greatly appreciated.)

Authors POV

It was pouring outside. The thunder booming softly. Which meant that it was perfect cuddling weather. Why would anyone want to be outside. The Guild was closed for the day and everyone was already home. Mirajane and her boyfriend, y/n, took this opportunity and day off to spend some needed quality time together. The two sat cuddled near the fire place, enjoying the cozy, romantic feeling.

Y/n was attempting not to fall asleep, his eyes drifting here and there. Mira found this to be adorable, she combed her fingers through his hair. His head resting comfortably on her lap. "Hey y/n?" She spoke softly, this caused his eyes to peek open as he tried to listen.

"Lets go to the bedroom, it is getting late anyways, going to bed a tad early wouldn't harm right?" She asked. Y/n hummed. Rolling slightly. Nuzzling his face further into her lap.

Mira's POV

I let out a small laugh when he shifted. Y/n was sweet, but not innocent. How was he not innocent was a simple answer. It was all in the look in his eyes right before he rolled over, burying his head into my lap.

"How about we stay here" I heard him mumble, his hands inching from there current placement and up my thighs. I shook my head softly, but made no attempts to stop him.

"And why should we?" I smirked lightly, he looked up at me, catching my eyes with his own. They were a beautiful e/c and full of mischief.

"Its warm by the fireplace, why else?" He grinned softly. Completely distracting me by the fact that he was gently hooking his fingers under the waistline of my pants.

"I think you have better reasons than that y/n" I purred softly. Letting him slowly slip the pants off my hips and down my thighs.

Y/n's POV

"List better reasons of your own than" I chuckled, switching our positions with ease, Mira knew what she wanted and made no moves to stop me. I laid her down, pulling her pants the rest of the way off.

I let out a soft breath of satisfaction when I saw her panties, the lacy thong almost convincing me that she knew what we were gonna get into today. I hooked my fingers around the hem. Raising a brow at her, smirking as her cheeks flushed a deep red. "What's this?" I laughed lightly. Mira sputtered

"It's n-nothing" she huffed cutely. I hummed,

"The lies you tell" I chuckled, pulling them down slowly. Mira let out a quiet whimper of anticipation. Her body and actions driving me further. I sat her clothing to the side. Leaning up and gently pressing my lips to hers.

Mira let her hands rest on my chest, kissing me back softly, she was eager but kept her actions at a steady pace.

I supported my weight with one arm and rested my other hand on her thigh. Teasing her by inching my hand closer and closer to her heat. Mira whined softly and I caved into her pleads. I pressed my hand to her heat, teasing the entrance.

She gasped softly. Holding back a moan as she buried her face into the crook of my neck. I kissed her lightly on the head, sliding a digit into her heat.
I pumped my finger, careful to watch her reactions. Mira moaned as I added another finger. Picking up the speed of my hand.

Her back arched slightly and she let out louder moans and whimpers. Already wanting to hit her high. I grazed my fingers across her g-spot, every time I did she'd let out a louder moan, her body jolting in response.

Right before she hit her climax I pulled my fingers out, smirking as she let out whimper. Her breath was short and exhilarated. She shifted to pull off her shirt and bra that had been left on. She then calmed. Laying back, her gorgeous body in full display for my eyes and no one else's. Every curve and detail was breathtaking, sculpted with much effort. She was the definition of beauty in my eyes. Her face was flushed, her long white hair fluttered over the pillows and blankets we had previously laid out. I watched as her shaky hands brushed the strands from her eyes. I was taking all of her in, not that it was our first time, but every time sure did feel like the first.

She sat up, enough to slip her hands under my shirt. Running her fingers over my body and gently pulling my shirt off. I hummed, pressing my lips to hers as I felt her hands move towards my belt buckle and then the button and fly of my jeans. She undid each article with ease. While also focusing her mind on kissing me.

Mira kissed me deeply, passionately and lovingly. It made my chest swell with love. I kicked my jeans to the side, leaning back and changing positions. Mira wanting to return the favor, she wrapped a hand around my shaft, pumping gently.

I let out a soft groan. She continued her actions moving het hand fast and then slowing down. I let out soft curses and groans. She kept aware of my actions, stopping when I was about to cum.

I hissed lightly. The knot in my stomach untwining and setting back down to nothing, just a buzz if butterflies and excitement. I sat up, pulling Mira into my lap. I gently pressed my lips to her neck. Swooning her with soft, feathery kisses. She rested her hands on my shoulders, positioning my shaft at her entrance.

She moaned, sliding down onto me, I let out a sharp hiss, the feeling of her around me was amazing. Her fingers lightly dug into my shoulders as she began to focus on moving her hips. Letting out a soft moan.

I moaned with her, my fingers gripping her hips. Mira let out soft moans and whimpers. Lightly bouncing on my shaft. I pressed my lips gently to her collar bone, kissing the soft skin as she rode me.

I held back a lot of my moans. Groaning out her name softly. I could feel her tighten with every thrust.

I decided to change positions, gently flipping us around so that Mira was under me. One of her legs rested on my shoulder, the other wrapped around my waist. I kissed her on the lips, beginning to pump my hips.

We both let out a simultaneous moan, her fists balling up slightly. I quickly sped up my pace. No longer being as gentle. Mira gasped at my sudden speed. Her walls tightening as she let out loud moans of my name.

I could tell we were both close. I continue with the same pace. Kissing chest lightly. She let out a really loud moan, her body tensing as she hit her climax. I pulled out as I hit mine, my seed spilling on her inner thighs. We both panted softly, she was a little shaky with a sleepy look on her face. I laid down next to her. Pulling her into my arms.

Mira rested her head on my chest, her breathing calming down. She mumbled an 'I love you' before falling asleep. I cleaned us up and then carried her to bed. I laid down and slept with her. This being a great way to wait as a storm passed.

The end :))

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, I also wanted to give a big thank you to every one of you amazing people for 57K! Its truly unbelievable and I could have never imagined I'd get this far.
I love you all lots, I'll be doing a chapter for the female readers next ;) Just give me time as a lot has happened to me these past two months. Once again, thank you all!

-Jiminismybby <3