Jealous!Natsu x Reader **Lemon**

Thank you for the request xXxIcecreamPuppyxXx

Natsu's POV

I sat calmly watching y/n strut around the guild, serving drinks to thirsty men. Her bartenders outfit seemingly to be my main focus, the skirt riding up perfectly on her thighs and the skin tight shirt showing off all of her sculpted curves. Biting my lip I smirked, she was mine and she knew it. But for some reason I always had the nerve to think she would leave me for someone else. I mean there are better guys out there.

Soon my thoughts were broken as she gracefully slid into the booth seat next to me. Sending a cute wink my way, as she always did. I stuck out my tongue in response and she giggled.

"Hi Babe!" She grinned and that seemed to make me smile, seeing her evidently so happy, cute and obliviously innocent brought butterflies to my stomach.

"Hello hot stuff" I said playfully, sending her a smirk. Her cheeks flared pink for a quick second before returning back to normal. She stayed quiet for a second trying to remember what she was going to say and then as if a light bulb went off she looked up at me, ready to speak her mind.

"I had forgotten what I wanted to tell you there for a second but now I remember" she said smiling softly as she nervously rubbed the back of her neck. I stayed quiet, letting her continue. "My shift just ended and I wondered if you wanted to head to the movies or possibly the park" she rambled a bit and I grinned.

"Of course I would love to go!" I said happily, she smiled softly and nodded,

"well I am gonna go say bye to Kinana, Mira and Lisanna" she hummed getting up and practically running over to the bar. She went behind it and gave the three girls each a hug.

While Y/n was making her way back towards me she had been stopped by Bickslow. She sent him a smile, she was too kind and oblivious to his flirting. He winked at her, making a few jokes, she laughed, it was starting to annoy me, I wanted to go. I let it go on for a second longer and about lost it when I saw him eye her up and down and then bite his lip. Standing up, I hurriedly walked over, putting on a fake smile as I wrapped my arm around her waist and shot Bickslow a glare. Y/n went tense before realizing it was me.

"Oh hey Natsu!" She grinned, "Bickslow was just telling me some funny jokes" she said softly gesturing at him. He kept his eyes locked on me but sent a smile towards y/n.

He just wanted her for sex. Even if she wasn't already mine he would just use her.

"Are you ready to go love?" I asked y/n kissing her on the cheek. She blushed and nodded, waving at Bickslow. I pulled her along and out of the guild door.

"You're so oblivious" I muttered as I enter laced my fingers with hers. Y/n looked up at me her eyes squinted in a form of glare.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" She asked.

"He was flirting with you y/n, looking at you like you were a piece of meat!" I said kind of loud, maybe too loud. She jerked her hand away from mine,

"No he wasn't, he was just being friendly, what has gotten into you?" Y/n asked her voice low.

"Nothing, it's nothing, you won't ever see it will you?" I said clenching my fists up as I jammed them in my jacket pocket. She went quiet for a second and then looked up at me,

"Natsu, are you jealous?" She asked a small smile playing at the edge of her lips. My cheeks slowly turned red,

"N-No of course not you baka" I stammered, she let out a huff,

"You're a horrible liar, I don't see why you'd be so jealous of Bickslow" she frowned. I looked at her with bewilderment all over my face. Y/n is stunning and definitely shouldn't be with a guy like me.

"Im not just jealous of Bickslow, I'm jealous of every guy you speak to because I know they are all better then me and that you could do better, and it scares me cause I fear you are just gonna drop me for someone else-" suddenly I was cut off and I felt a pair of warm soft lips on my own.

I froze but kissed back, quickly forgetting all my previous worries. She soon pulled away and then stared at me, her eyes full of compassion. "Natsu, no one will ever be better then you, I could never leave you, I love only you and that won't change" she spoke, y/n's voice was calm and truthful. I sighed nodding,

"I love you too" I mumbled, my mind stuck on the feeling of her lips against mine, I loved that feeling. Grabbing her hand gently, I drug her to a nearby bathroom, that was accessible for both genders because it was a single stall, pulling her in I shut the door and locked it. She stared at me in confusion.

"N-Natsu what are we doing?" She asked, I didn't say anything, leaning in I kissed her gently on the lips, y/n hesitated before kissing back, slowly wrapping her arms around my neck. I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her closer, our fronts pressing together.

I sucked on her bottom lip, making the kiss a bit deeper, she took in a breath opening her mouth slightly, I took that opportunity to slide my tongue in. Our tongues fought for dominance as I pinned her against the wall. She moaned lightly into the kiss and I shuddered in response at the noise.

Pulling away from the heated kiss I placed my lips to her neck y/n gasped and leaned her head back as I open mouth kissed along the sensitive skin. Her soft moans driving me further. I pulled away and slowly began to pull down y/n's pants and underwear. Then I did the same with my own.

Her eyes widened at the sight of my member and I smirked, lifting her up I let her wrap her legs around my waist. I kissed her softly while teasingly rubbing my member against her entrance. Y/n let out a partial whine of annoyance from being teased and so I gave her what she wanted and slid all the way in.

Y/n let out a loud moan, her eyes falling shut as she dug her nails into my back, breaking skin. I let out a small grunt as I began to slowly move. She was so tight and it felt amazing, she let out another moan but this one was softer than the first.

I began to move a bit faster and let out small moans of my own, our sounds almost in sync as they left our lips.

The air was hot and our moans got louder as I went faster, I could feel her walls tightening around my shaft "N-Natsu I am gonna cum!" Y/n whimpered digging her nails further into my back I nodded in response feeling my own climax approaching. Suddenly she let out a sharp cry as she came and that did it for me, moaning I came inside of her my fluids filling her up.

Slowly I puller out panting heavily. She went limp holding onto me. I held her and cleaned her up while helping her get dressed. Once y/n could walk normal enough, I made sure everything was clean and we headed home.

*

*

*

I love you all so much and thank you for the support, stay beautiful/handsome and amazing! -Jiminismybby

💕💕💕