Chapter 1

Rachel's P.O.V.

I plugged my phone in the charger and headed downstairs to lunch with the girls. I walked into the dinning hall and saw each girl of the 11 besides me sitting at the table. I smiled at them. "Well it looks like everyone is being good today". "Yes of course Rachel, why wouldn't we be?" replied Grace. I smirked. I kissed each girls forehead and walked into the kitchens. "Hey Mary, need any help?" Mary and Linda ran the orphanage and since I was the oldest I always tries to help out as much I could. "Well you can take the drinks out but that's about it" replied Mary. "No problem ". I grabbed the drinks of water & lemonade. I poured each girl their drink and sat down. "Okay so after lunch I'll take the younger girls and put them away for their naps and then I'll talk you guys out to play and learn new gymnastics moves and the boys will be there so you can play with them too". They girls cheered and I smiles. "But first eat your lunch.". They girls chattered during lunch and when they were done I took the younger ones upstairs and put them up for their nap. I smiles and turned to leave. I almost ran into Gabby. "Hey sweetie what's up". "Can you please do a quick fishtail braid for me plz". I nodded and she say down on the closet chair and I quickly did her braid and took her down stairs to go outside with the other girls. I tought them new gymnastics tricks then let them go play with the boys. "Hey beautiful." I smirked. "sup Tyler". Tyler was the oldest boy on the boys side who was a year older then me so he was 17. We were best friends. For 1 month Him and I were the only one at the orphanage then Gabby came and she became "our little girl". She claimed the Tyler and I were like her parents or older sibling. Tyler and I weren't in any relationship but teased each other a lot so lots of people thought we were. "So I heard that we are gonna have lots of visitors tomorrow , he said". "Joy I can't wait. I don't want to lose my girls especially Gabby". He sighed. "I don't wanna lose her either." I smiles and leaned against the brick building and smiled as I watches all the girls & boys play. "Hey I have an idea Tyler exclaimed!". "What?". Tyler smiled "let's go!". "Tyler where!?". He just smirked and ran inside the building taking me along with him. He ran up to Mary and asked to leave. She nodded and went to watch the kids. Tyler dragged me along the side walk. "Slow down you idiot , I yelled ". He just smirked and we reaches a tattoo parlor. "Ty what are we doing here!" "you'll see " was his reply. I groaned. We walked I and Tyler smiled. He went to the front desk. "Yes erm hello I want two tattoos. please.". I smirked at his shy and awkwardness. The man took Tyler away. 20 minutes later, Tyler came back and shower me a heart with my name and gabby's name in it and then my name and gabbys name separated. I smiled. Now your turn. "she will have the same." he said to the man. I got Tyler and gabby in a heart on my shoulder and then each other their names on different hips and the word forever on the inner part of my thigh. I walked out and smiled. We payed and races back to the orphanage. The girls had eaten dinner and were getting. ready for bed. "How Long was I gone!" I gasped. "Almost 5 hours". replied Grace. "Wow ". The girls lined up and I braided each other their hair quickly and gave them a kiss and sent them to bed. I pulled Gabby aside. She smiled. "Look what I got today". I showed her my new tattoos and she smiled. "no matter what happens I will never forget you" I said. She smiles and hugged me. "same here Rach. I kissed her forehead and sent her to bed. I changed for bed and layed in my bed and sighed. Tomorrow was not gonna be fun. I could already tell. I sighed and grabbed my phone and checked it. Nothing new but a text from Tyler saying "goodnight" I replied "goodnight " and turned off my phone. I grabbed my ipod and plugged in my headphone and played my music till I drifted off to sleep.