five

Chapped lips glide down my neck, teeth nipping at heated skin. A sharp intake of breath fills my lungs as strong hands grasp at my hair, lips working down to my collarbone, sucking another dark bruise into my pale skin. Moans flow from my lips but they remain unheard over the crappy music that blasts from the speakers hanging above.

The hands once laced into my green locks now grip at my hips, spinning me around and shoving me into the wall behind me. I hiss through clenched teeth at the rough gesture, but the stranger—Blaine, I believe, silences me when his lips return to mine, pulling my bottom lip between his teeth. Another moan escapes my lips, he slips his tongue into my mouth and begins fighting for dominance.

I give in, allowing him to explore every section of my mouth—he tastes of cheap cigarettes and tequila.
His hands snake around me and grab at my ass, pulling me forward so our crotches meet. My head throws back as he grinds down on me, whispering sweet nothings into my ear. His hot breath sends shivers down my spine as he speaks, snatching my hands into his and pressing them against the wall above my head. His knee rubs against me—when—when did that get there? He smirks against my neck as I feel myself slump against the wall, relying on him to hold me up—what, what's wrong with my legs? Why can't I support myself—I didn't drink that much.

I open my mouth to speak but I can't force out anything but a whimper, gasping as I feel my pants pool at my ankles, the man before me reaching down for me.

No.

He snaps the waist band of my boxers, smirking up at me.

No—I look desperately around the room at the other people crowded into this rundown bar, eyes pleading for help.

No one is paying any attention, no one cares.

I weakly push against him, "s-stop". He pushes my hands out of the way and grips my boxers, "shh, don't make a scene, baby."

My vision starts to blur, visions of green filling my eyesight, my body trembles as I feel a newfound strength course through me, using all of my strength to shove the stranger off of me, "I said no!"

He collapses to the floor before pushing himself back to his feet, towering over me, he has a least a foot on me but I don't let that intimidate me. "Stop being such a fucking cock tease and let it kick in already~," he reaches for me again, this time I grab his hand—stopping him and bending his hand backwards.

"I said no."

He feigns a look of hate but fear shines from within his squinty hazel eyes. A smirk twists its way onto my face as I see him in his weakened state. My nails break the surface of his skin, blood trickles down his arm as I contort his arm behind his back. He groans in pain, begging me to stop, but I can't, I snatch a chunk of his messy, sandy brown hair and lean in, brushing my lips against his ear.

"You spiked my drink, didn't you?"

He says nothing, trying to wiggle his way out of my grip, my nails dig in further and he screams out in pain. My grin only continues to grow. I shove his arm deeper into his own back and listening to the snap that occurs shortly after, followed by screams in agony.

"Didn't you?!"

The stranger nods frantically in my arms, his body beginning to shake from the pain overtaking him, my visions burn a sickening green and my grin quickly morphs into a snarl, teeth baring at the creep beneath me.