three

Hi!! Oh my gosh, thank you guys for bearing with me, and the lagging updates, I love you all so so much!!
————————————————————————-

Anti paces back and forth between their shared living room, clutching his phone tight in hand.

"Why isn't he answering?" He sighs and pulls the curtains back, peering out the window for what seems to be the hundredth time, "he can't seriously be mad at me for this!"

He dials the number once more and presses the phone back against his pointed ear, his heart races, the sound seeming to only intensify, completely drowning out the ringing on the other end.

**

"He's calling again? This one's persistent." Damian towers over the phone, glaring down at the screen, he glances over his shoulder at his ex lover, passed out on the floor beside the toilet. "Don't worry baby, I won't let him hurt you again." He ignores the call and sits the phone down on the bathroom counter, he stalks back over to the red haired demon and sits down beside him, pulling him into his arms.

"You've always been bad with heartbreak, haven't you baby?" He brushes the hair out of Dark's face and smirks down at him, Dark stirs in his sleep, a pained expression painted across his face. Damian's smirk continues to grow and he bites his lip, "I love when you're like this," he leans down and grazes his lips across the sleeping demon's forehead, "weak," He places a lingering peck against his skin and holds his tighter in his arms, "and helpless."

**

Anti wakes up to a ringing noise from beneath his body, still sprawled out along the couch awaiting Dark's return, he pushes himself up and wipes the drool from his mouth, his hair matted atop his head. He groans as the noise continues, "where is it?!" He throws the pillows off the couch and stumbles to his feet, searching desperately beneath the cushions. The demon finally spots his phone crammed between the seat and snatches it out, quickly placing it to his ear.

"Dark?! Baby, where are you—why didn't you call me!?"

Dark's breath seems to catch in his throat, before responding weakly, "I'm...out."

Anti's face scrunches in confusion before he speaks, "well, where is exactly is that?"

"Just meet me at the coffee house, in ten minuets."

"Okay, I—" before Anti can finish the line goes dead, the green haired demon sighs and slides his phone in his pocket.

**

"Listen to me Dark, he's no good for you." The raven haired demon pulls the smaller against his chest, brushing his red hair out of his face, feigning a look of remorse as he stares down at him. "You're hurting, even I can see that, but if you get back with him, he's just going to try to manipulate you, because you want different things." He smiles sweetly down at him, "You're so brave for telling him, you know that?" Dark feels his cheeks heat at the praise and smiles weakly back at him. "But if you call him, he's going to try to make you out to be the bad guy for saying it. You need to just let it go, let him go."

Dark turns his face away from him, his gaze falling to the floor, Damian grabs his chin and pulls his attention back to him, "I, of all people, should know. I'm so sorry for what I did to you baby, I was young, and stupid, and I hate myself every day for thinking it was okay to treat you like that." Dark's crimson eyes begin to water as he stares back into the familiar violet ones he once loved, "I know I don't deserve you, or your trust but, please, listen to me when I tell you this," he caresses Dark's cheek and leans closer to him, lips only inches away from the demon who is being pressed up against him. "If you give him another chance he's going to break you."

Bad Habitsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें