t h i r t y f o u r

what's y'all opinion on
the new album? fave song?
what'd you think of the
video clip? also shook by
hoseoks purple highlights?

-

"and this, jimin," yoongis mother walked into a childlike room with a wallpaper off sportstcars. "is where you'll sleep. it used to be little yoongis room, but he's of course sleeping with joona,"

she smiled kindly while jimin nodded, trying not to imagine him spooning joona while kissing her neck like he did with jimin. the young male put down his bag next to the bed, which of course, looked like a race car. a red one, to be precisely.

mrs. min smiled kindly once again, before leaving jimin to have some alone time. he got undressed to his boxers and crawled underneath the soft blanket, which of course, smelled like yoongi.

he missed yoongi.

the ravennette spend his time scrolling through instagram with some soft music playing on his headphones, until he got a text from yoongi;

yoons 💕🤤

u up?

yes i am

great, stay there, be there in a sec

i mean i don't have anywhere else to go so i'll just stay here either way

shut yo smart ass up, i'm on my way to kiss u

and with that, yoongi silently opened the door. trying not to make any sounds, he crawled into bed and gave jimin a soft kiss on his forehead. he felt the boy light up within, cause acting like he didn't love yoongi was starting to get tiring, and they had only been there for a day. but, jimin was swept out of his thoughts by yoongi pressing a kiss on the youngers plump lips, which still had a hint of toothpaste on them.

the next morning, the two boys were awoken by the sound of an iphone alarm. it was yoongi who had turned it on.

"why the fuck do you have an alarm for six am?" jimin yawned, rubbing his eyes. yoongi bent over him to turn it off, saying a sweet "goodmorning" with a kiss and ignoring his question.

"well, why am i awake at six am, yoongi?" the question still wondered his mind. mrs min said that they'd have to breakfast at ten, so why was he already awake?

"joona wakes up at six thirty to do yoga. so i have to be back before that, other wise she'll know that i'm with you," he explains, while putting on the pajama pants he took of yesterday. jimin nodded in response with a pout on his face, knowing that this'll be daily thing. but alas, he gave yoongi a kiss before seeing his, now secret, boyfriend slip out off the door. after that, jimin couldn't get back to sleep. the small one person bed he shared with yoongi that night suddenly felt enormous. he lied there, smiling softly, thinking about the prior night he spend with yoongi. it was a thing he did do too often for his liking, thinking about yoongi.

it didn't take long for he heard the muted sound of an alarm in the other room in the end of the hall, at six thirty exactly. it was followed by some moving of the sheets and soft acoustic music.

jesus christ. she's a fucking instagram models wet dream.

jimin spend the rest of the morning by binge watching buzzfeed and texting jungkook, who was still asleep, so it was kinda like texting himself. nine am rolled around and he climbed out of bed, opening the curtains and letting the winter sun fall on the yellow carpet.
after opening his suitcase to put together an outfit to wear for the day. it was december twenty-fourth, meaning tonight was christmas evening.

while taking a shower, jimin mentally prepared for a night of not kissing yoongi underneath the mistletoe, and not sharing cuddles while drinking hot cocoa, but he knew he could manage, jimin was a strong individual.

it was almost ten am, when jimin made his way downstairs, being greeted by some family members he vaguely remembered meeting the night before. a niece of yoongis told him she liked his outfit, and he thanked her kindly, giving her a compliment back about her shoes.

it was a bit of a surprise to him, that yoongi was siting at the dining table, hair still a bit damp from also being in the shower. yoongi was never one to get up early, so jimin smiled proudly when he noticed that he was up.

"minnie!" he spoke with a smile, seeing the boy he had seen only a few hours before. jimin gave him a hug, still being able too since the only family in the room where a couple kids playing with toys. the other adults were probably finishing up their morning routines, or helping in the kitchen.

"where's joona?" he asked, stuffing his mouth with a strawberry. the table was decked up nicely, with fruits and cereals and other breakfast items. nothing too fancy, but still a bit fancier then jimin had expected.

"doing her make up, i think," he said, and jimin nodded. right at that moment the other people started flowing in, chit chatting it up. as one of the last, the familiar dark haired female came in.

"morning, honey," she said, giving yoongi a kiss on the cheek. he nodded awkwardly, wiping the left over saliva away. jimin looked away when it all happened, luckily. he despises joona, and seeing her kiss his man wouldn't make him hate her any less.

the woman took place in the last empty seat, which was saved for her especially next to yoongi. she did the hand-on-thigh thing again, making both of the boys very uncomfortable. but, the awkward vibe hanging around didn't stop her.

"so, joona, how are you and yoongi doing?"

of course, yoongis father had to bring this up. he was protective of their relationship, already having the wedding date strictly planned.

"well," yoongi started. he had to tell them some day, now was christmas breakfast not the best day, but now was a chance and he was willing to take it.

joona stopped him by squishing his thigh with a hard grip. she leaned in to whisper in yoongis ear, already making the entire family curious about the news she was gonna deliver. this wasn't a good sign.

"remember how i told about my revenge? that's now. watch me,"

and with that, the words left her mouth. the words yoongi was most scared of hearing. he heard the family cheering without actually the words getting through to him. everything was a blur. joona was indeed an evil bitch. she was really here to get her revenge.

"we're expecting a baby,"

and looking to his side, jimin was gone. he didn't have time to go after him cause he had friends and family members who congratulated him.

-

oh shit plot twist

it sounds so outta the
blue but i SWEAR it'll get
more clear later on. i have
the entire christmas till
new years planned out.

since i already asked a
question in the beginning,
i'm not gonna do now. but
make sure to answer it anyways!

- maria