o n e (intro)

"you wanna get a drink?" namjoon huffed, and put his towel across his shoulders.

"nah, ill head straight to my dorm, i'm exhausted," jimin answered, he always was. they just came back from their weekly jog, and all he wanted to do now was take a shower.

"okay, i'll see you tomorrow then. say hi to jin from me," jimin gave the older a quick hug, before they split ways, jimin heading to his dorm room.

in the hall of their dorm house, there was a big board, covered in posters encouraging you to join the chess club for example. there were also a few advertisements for old roller skates and crap like that. sometimes people would hang stupid pictures or screenshots of memes, which always was a highlight of his day.

but today there was a bright pink note pricked stuck to bulletin board.

guy from apartment 124 with the pink hair is cute as fuck. - y

jimin smiled, it's cute when people leave notes like that for their significant other.

he smiled stupidly looking at the other papers stuck to the board, until his expression changed drastically

shit,

he is the pink haired guy from apartment 124.

he giggled, corners of his mouth curling up into a dazzling smile. that stranger must've seen him walking into his dorm room from time to time. his chubby fingers reaching out for the pen, which has been secured by a string on the board, probably to prevent stealing. he bend over and added text to the paper.

well thank you, y. i must say you don't look so bad yourself, i hope. i've never actually seen you.
i'm kinda hoping you're a dude actually cause otherwise this'll be very awkward lol.

he ended the sentence by doodling a little flower, and laid the pen back down.

-

yeet, first chapter, idk maybe this'll flop completely, we'll find out lmao. the following chapters will be a bit longer btw.

anyways have a great day lmao