t w e n t y t w o

hi if this is shit im sorry it's cause i
feel like shit lol, but writing s fun so
let's do that

-

yoons 💓

be there in 15! x

see you then!

first need my hair to dry

a twink if i've ever seen one

cutie*

( a/n; yes yes i know his hair is
blond in this fic but look at this cutie
how could i not include this pic )

"fuck, fuck, fucking goddamnnit , fucking stop beeping!"

jimin cursed to himself as he walked around the room, searching for the sound the smoke alarm gave off, fluttering a dish-coat through the air to clear the smoke.

"goddamnit," he had to have a dinner dish ready in about ten minutes cause he failed making lasagna. he should've made something he was more familiar with, like taco bell.

jimin had just found the source of the sound noise, slapping the little round case till the sound finally died down. he sat down on the couch, letting out a loud groan, leaning back. he was about to just call yoongi he was sick or was stuck with a deadline the next day, when he heard knocking on the door.

his eyebrows shot up and it felt like he was gonna cry. yoongi won't like him when he even fucks up a simple thing like lasagna. so, he slowly shuffled towards the door, and opened it slowly, first avoiding eye contact, but still found the courage to look up. yoongi had a huge smile plastered in his face, and a bottle of rosé in his hands.

"why so sad?" yoongi's facial expression changed from totally happy and prepared to gloomy and sorrowful, he was truly immediately concerned about the younger boy. yoongi didn't even know what was wrong with jimin but he wanted to pull him in his arms, and tell him it's gonna be okay.

"i burned the lasagna, so we don't have any food," the younger babbled softly, afraid of the worst. yoongi tilted jimins chin up with knuckles of his finger, creating eye contact.

"i don't like lasagna," he smiled, "so i'm in luck,"

jimins mouth fell open, and directly formed into a cheeky smile, letting his cheeks form a flush.

the two decided to get chinese take out and were seated on the couch, discussing which movie they wanted to see. yoongi was in the mood for an action film while jimin was more feeling comedy. they messily chowed down their noodles while jimin was scrolling on his macbook through netflix and some online sites. after a while they settled on watching heathers, a movie namjoon had recommended to him a little while ago and was on top of jimins watchlist.

by the time they had chosen a movie to watch, the two boys had already chowed down their food and jimin directly continued their feast with some freshly prepared popcorn.

"sweet or salty?" he questioned, while tiptoeing to reach the microwaveable pockets of corn. yoongi got up from the couch, dragging his heavy legs across the room, damn, he should really work out more often.

the older snuck up behind jimin, placing a hand in his waist, using it as 'support' to grab the popcorn kernels from the top shelf jimin was struggling to reach.

"i was gonna say salty, but i'd much prefer sweet since it's more complimentary to you," yoongi flirted with a wink, trailing jimins back with his hand before letting jimin stand alone with a flustered expression on his face, cheeks blushed red. while yoongi but the popcorn kettles in the microwave, jimin thought he'd try to be funny;

"hey yoongi, hear this song," he grinned, connecting his phone to the auxcoard, blasting the wiggles through his dorm room, shaking his ass to fruits salad

yoongi bursted our laughing, seeing the cute boy shake his hips to this mess of a song, but he couldn't help but grab his hand and dance along with jimin. they both screamed the lyrics in each other's faces, like they had been best friends for years now.

"fruits salad! yummy yummy!" jimin sang along, letting out a stream of giggles, making yoongi crush on the silly brunette a bit more with every cackle that left his lips.

they both danced along to the silly song, hands bonded together, swinging back and forth, sharing laughs but still maintaining eye contact. when the song came to an end they both let out a huge laugh, followed by one of those smiles you just can't get off your face. jimin looked up at yoongi, who was only slightly taller then him, but he still felt so small while holding yoongis big hands.

automatically they both shuffled a bit more forwards, the points of their shoes first starting to touch, followed by their upper arms, and last they were connected by chest, still holding hands, who were hanging by both of their sides. jimin felt his breath hitch, while yoongi let go of his hands, placing on the youngers waist, and the other was stroking jimins plump bottom lip, who literally stopped breathing, afraid to push yoongi away with only the force of his breathing. he felt his heart throb in his chest, speeding up every second, when it happened,

yoongi's hand stroked the back of jimins hand, taking control and pushing him into the kiss, the next wiggles song starting to play in the background, but they didn't hear it anymore. they didn't heart the beeping of the microwave signing that the popcorn was ready. they were both immensely focused on syncing their lips to one another, feeling gracefully in the kiss, jimin pulling yoongi closer - if that was even possible - by the hem of his pants, and then throwing his hands around the olders neck.

"minnie, min, chimmie," yoongi broke the kiss, still letting their lips connected. jimin opened his eyes, being a bit disappointed because he finally got to kiss yoongi, but he nodded anyway.

"i can smell the popcorn burning,"

-

hmm i'm so bad at describing
kisses, but idk this is what i feel whenever i kiss someone??? so i
hope it's accurate lol

so, qotd; would y'all want a
second story??

edit: it's already up lmao

also second qotd; how was
ur day? ur fav gay is interested
in y'all, lemme know

- maria