s i x

"yoongi? what's this?" hoseok asked with a passive aggressive undertone. on his phone he showed a picture of jimin he secretly took, pink note in hand.

yoongi gulped.

he was never the one to be a hopeless romantic, hoseok didn't even know he was gay, so his confusion about the older friend wasn't completely strange.

so under hoseoks overwhelming pressure, yoongi confessed about his crush on hoseoks dance partner jimin.

even though the redhead is full of confusion, he can't help but think it's cute how yoongi finally has a huge crush on someone and expresses himself in such a way, it'd almost make hoseok gay so he could date yoongi.

almost, he's still straight.

"jimin-ah! i think this is for you!" jin yelled across the room, making the younger get out his cozy bed and walk up to his hyung, who handed him a pink note. before reading, jimin already had one of those i-can-not-hold-in-my-happiness smiles, cause of course he recognized the paper.

hi baby boy!

that was all? jimin muffled a word his mom probably wouldn't allow him to say.

returning to his room, he heard another sweep of paper on his floorboards.

okay, okay, i'm sorry, here's the real note lol.
i found out you're friends with hoseok! that's great, i'm his hyung.
so, he made sign the notes with my full name ( otherwise he'd snitch me ) so that's what i'm gonna do from now on :)
- yoongi

yoongi sounds familiar? where'd he hear that before?

jimin smiled. he texted hoseok to thank him, when again,

he heard the sound of paper.

this time, he first swung open the door before reading, hoping to catch the person who had send him these cute notes, but the halls were crowded, so sadly, he couldn't find out who it was.

jimin was gonna go back to bed again, untill he remembered there was a note clenched in his hand.

to be honest, he got a bit sick of all the reading. cause that's 'eye exercise' as jin called it and he just wanted to sleep to be totally honest.

but for yoongi, he'd read the entire harry potter series front to back in the span of an hour.

so he forced his eyes to focus on the paper,

42 47 94 00

following the instructions of the note, jimin flipped the paper,

i'm pretty sure i like you, park jimin.

                       - love, yoongi

-

this was a bit of a filler chap
im sorry! i hope you made it this
far in my book lmao.

to be totally honest;
1. this chapter totally sucked
2. i have like, the minimal planned
out for this fic lol

- maria