Chapter 15

~Jon's POV~

"What the hell are you doing here?" I yelled standing up. The chair tipping over at the action. This was not the man I had grown up with. His hair was a mess his fave sunk in and pale, his cold eyes empty.

"I came to see my mate." He stated his eyes narrowing in on me. His eyes traveling down to our intertwined hands. His nostrils flared and a fire sparked behind his eyes. He calmly looked back up at me. Challenging me.

"You don't have the right to call her that. Not after everything you've done to her. To me." I stated in a calm deadly tone. His eyes widened.

"My mate needed to be taught a lesson. It was for her own good. You can't love anyone but yourself Jon. She should know that before you get her hopes up." He stated leaning against the wall. His face set in a bored expression. My fists clenched.

"We have a child. That is a living representation of our love for each other! We made that!" I shouted pointing my finger at him in anger. The fire behind his eyes lit again.

"Marc is my son. Not yours. She loves me, we made that." He screamed getting in my face.

"Jon's my daddy." A soft voice whispered. We turned to see Marc and Logan standing in the door way. Logan looking angry and Marc holding his head low. Andrew let go of me and took a step towards the boys.

In an instant Logan jumped in front of Marc and I grabbed Andrew's arm. My eyes widened at the sight. He was protecting Marc even after everything Andrew did to him.

"You." Andrew spat, eyes narrowing on Logan. Logan stilled terror running through him. Andrew saw this and smirked. Bastard.

"I knew you got out but I didn't think they'd keep you." Andrew whispered darkly. Logan's lip quivered. My grip on Andrew tightened as I started to pull him out of the room. The door closed behind me and as soon as it did I swung. Andrew fell to the floor clutching his face. The fire lighting again. His face turned red.

"The hell!" He screeched. Obviously not happy with the way he was just treated. My eyes narrowed on his form as I leaned over his body showing dominance.

"Never come near my family again." I stated through gritted teeth. Andrew smirked.

"That boy is not your family. He's a pathetic excuse of a space." He gritted out. I grabbed Andrew by the collar of his shirt and lifted him up.

"If anyone's a pathetic excuse of space here it's you. And he's my son if I say he is. My word is law. I'm the Alpha now." I gritted out in anger. Andrew's eyes flared when I stated I was the Alpha. His dream was to get this title. And I've taken it from him.

"Now get the hell away from my family and never come back. Or I will have my pack rip you limb from limb. Do you understand?" I stated as I tossed him on the floor like the pieces trash he was. Andrew looked up anger was an understatement. He was pissed.

"You'll pay for that little brother." He calmly peeled himself off the floor and swayed away. I watched him leave and as soon as I could no longer see his form I walked into Eves room. She still laid unmoving. The boys were sitting in the chairs. Marc was calming Logan down. I slowly made my way over and kneeled in front of Logan.

"What you did for your brother was very brave. But be careful okay? Your mom would kill me if she knew." I said chuckling. Standing I ruffled his hair. I turned to sit in a chair and stopped in my tracks. Two gorgeous violet eyes were staring at us.

~Eve's POV~

Have you ever been asleep where you can here and sense everything but can't speak or move. That's how it was. I was awake but, not awake. I heard Andrew come in. Heard what he said to Jon and to my son. I was gonna kick him where the sun don't shine the next time I see him. I also heard what Jon said to Andrew. My man. I could hear Marc saying something to Logan but Log didn't respond. Which had me worried. My eyes peeled open to see Jon's back to me.

"What you did for your brother was very brave. But be careful okay? Your mom would kill me if she knew." He said chuckling. He stood and ruffled his hair. He turned to sit in a chair and stopped as our eyes meet. Mine then narrowed.

"Excuse me? 'Don't tell mom?' That Shit ain't gonna fly around here." I growled. Jon's eyes widened in fear. Good. He should be scared.

"O-oh. You h-heard that?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I hear everything. I'm a mother. It's my job to know, hear and see everything involving my children." I stated sourly.

"Mommy!" The boys screamed and climbed onto the bed with me. Their little arms wrapping around me.

"I thought I killed you mommy." Logan said into my stomach. I looked at Jon, tears pricking my eyes. Jon looked sad and tired, with large bags under his eyes and disheveled hair. I stroked Logan's hair.

"Mommy's right here baby. Always right here." He began to sob into my stomach. Marc started to rub his back. It was cute, they really were inseparable. I guess they had the same experiences in a way. They connected on a level no one else here could connect with then on. I'm glad they have each other. Eventually both fell asleep, their heads on my stomach and arms wrapped around my waist. I looked to Jon.

"You're in huge trouble." I whispered. He nodded smiling.

"For a moment I thought I'd hear that again. So whatever punishment you want to give me. I'll take." He said standing, I watched him. His words where soft yet left my heart stinging. He leaned down and kissed me.

"All I want is your safety and happiness." He said shoving his hands in his pockets and leaving. My mind wondered. How did I end up with this perfect man. Then I looked down. Brushing hair out of Logan's face. With this perfect disaster of a family?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Sorry about the wait I've been hell busy. Ill try to update more this summer! Love y'all!!!

SHARE!!!

COMMENT!!!!

LIKE!!!

=)

Love Your CrAzY Author,
ClaryFray4372