Chapter 9

Jon was gone agian, off doing god knows what with the boys. He is usually so focused on finding Andrew that it takes him awhile to realize what time it is. And when he's gone I hang with Rose and the boys.

I take the knife out of the jar again and put some more mayo on Logans sandwhich. Rose, Marc, and Andrew are all sitting at the counter talking.

"Hey mommy?" Marc's voice rang out behind me. I turned to see him looking deep in thought.

"Hmmm?" I hummed a response. He looked me in the eyes with scrunched eye brows.

"Isn't it your birthday?" Rose looked at me with wide eyes, and you can bet I mirrored the same look. I didn't want anyone to know because it wasn't that long ago I had come home.

"Uhh, no, no, of corse not." I stated trying to sound firm. Logan looked at me and shook his head. I turned around and started with the sandwiches again.

"No, I know it is because it was the first time I had ever heard you not scream so much in a day. I thought he was going to kill you, so when I asked he told my it was your birthday." The knife went still in my hand. That's how he knows my birthday, because I didn't scream alot. Wow, I really am a horrible mother.

I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I could tell it was Rose's because of how small it was. I patted her hand silently telling her I needed a moment. I set the knife down and walked into the living room, and began to stared at the wildly flicking flames in the fireplace.

I didn't know how long I sat there staring at it tell a hand rested on my arm, the shocks told me it was Jon. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me up and carried me to bed, but I fell asleep before we even reached the top of the stairs.

~Jons POV~

Me and Callum were looking at a map to find Andrew, it been about a month sense Eve saw him. We can't figure out how he did it. It's really all a big mystery. I kept coming home late at night to tired to do anything, and Eve, well she worried, alot.

I could see it in her eyes that she to was getting tired of always working about me. I didnt want to worry her but I needed to find him. I needed to kill him for what he did.

Eve really hasn't told anyone about what she went through and I know Logan knows somethings but in all honesty, he won't say a word ether. My thoughts were cut off when Rose mindlinked me.

'Jon, it's Eve's birthday.' Her voice was hard, as if she was going to cry. My heart sunk, we all forgot her birthday. Ugggghhhhh, I really am a horrible mate, I didn't even know her birth date.

"Cal, we forgot your sisters birthday." I said softly to him. He looked up to me from the map his eyes wide with anger.

"Son of a bitch!" He yelled and hit the table making some of the peices fall off. The men looked at him. He turned to me and raised an eyebrow.

"Wait, how did you know?" He asked strongly l. I pointed to my head and gave him the 'duh' look.

"Rose told me." I said softly, I did the even know Eve's birthday, but she didn't know mine... right?

"Well how did Rose know?" He asked but before I could awnser Rose burst through the the door with Marc and Logan.

"Marc told me." She turned to Marc and got down to his level to look him in the eye. "Tell them what you told me sweetie." She said softly. He nodded and stepped forward and looked me in the eyes. I gave him a soft, encouraging smile, but deep down I knew this wasn't going to be good.

" I know it is mommy's birthday because it was the first time I had ever heard her not scream so much in a day. I thought Andrew was going to kill her, so when I asked him, he told me it was her birthday." The hairs on the back of my neck stood strait up. Our son knows his mother's birthday because of her screaming pattern, I can't believe I let them go through that.

"We will finish this meeting tomorrow, all of you go home." I said in my Alpha voice, I was not to be messed with now.

"Take them home Rose, watch them for me while I take care of Eve, she's probably hurt by this." Rose nodded and started to walk the boys out when Marc turned to me.

"I am sorry for upsetting you and Mommy, I just thought you should know, mommy said when we got out of there she'd celebrate my birthday every year with cake, and ice cream, and.... you. That's what she told me, so I thought she deserves the same thing.... Sometimes when she was being punished she'd call for you, said you where her knight in shining armor, said you'd save us, and you did. Mom has never been this happy, and nether have I, so.... thanks dad, I owe you one." He said and ran off to meet with Logan in the hall way. I looked up to Rose still trying to process what he just said, while Rose silently cried in the door way, and my men hung there head down in sorrow.

We all felt it, even if they weren't in the room, the whole pack could feel the gloom and anger hanging on to us. I'd torture him to death, I swear to the goddess I will.

Rose sowley closed the door and walked out. I softly set my pen down and walked out of the room a few moments after her. Walking into our house I began my search for Eve, but she was just sitting in the living room watching the flames of the fire dance.

She didn't even acknowledge my presence , I slowly walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder, she jumped a little bit relaxed after the shocks started.

Turning she rapped her arms around my neck as I lifted her up into my arms and carried her up the stairs to our room, but half way up the stairs she was already fast asleep.

I opened the door to our room, and closed it with my foot, walking her to our bed. I set her on the bed and slid in next to her. Watching her sleep let me know she was her, but it also reminded me how broken she was, and how much I needed her....

----------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Heyo, sorry it took so long for me to update.... hope you like it. Sad days really. This book is crushing me and it only get worse.... but anywho!

LIKE!!!!

COMMENT!!!!

SHARE!!!!!

Love Your CrAzY Author,
ClaryFray4372