Chapter 17

~Eve's POV~

Today Jon and I are going to see the Elders. To say im not excited is an understatement. Im terrified. Right now Jons in the shower while I'm downstairs watching the boys. Rose should be here any minute to watch them while we go see the Elders.

What are they going to say? Am I some abomination to them? Am I a threat to the pack and everyone I love? Is this a warning of something far worse then we think? Could it be a sign that something is going to happen? My mind is jumbled until Jon rests his hand on my shoulder snapping me out of my thoughts. Blinking quickly I see he's squating infront of me, eyes full of concern. 

"Babe, are you sure you're okay?" His voice was soft but filled with concern. I smiled at him and nodded. My brown hair bouncing at the action. 

"As okay as I can be." I said with a chuckle. This got a smile out of him as he stood up and walked over to the boys who were facing the T.V. completely induldged in it. I watched as he knelt next to them and I saw his mouth move, but for some reason I couldnt hear the words come out. An icy chill came over my body. 

A silhouette of a man stood before me. Black as a shadow but solid as a human. You couldnt see any defining features but I sure could tell I didn't like him. It stood there for a moment and chuckled. 

"No matter how long you stare I won't disappear." It said in a crackily voice. It made my skin crawl and the hair stand on the back of my neck. Evil. Thats all my brain could think when the shadow spoke. It leaned down so its face was close to mine. 

"A pretty thing you are. To bad I need you." Its breath hit my face with the smell of death. What the hell was this thing? It then leaned back and walked away from in front of me. When it did I saw Jon and the boys were no longer moving. But frozen. The T.V. was paused and the curtians had stopped moving in the wind. He froze time. 

"Yes. Darling. I did do that." His breath tickled the back of my neck. I turned to face him. His hands were clasped behind his back as he stood facing away from me now. 

"What the hell do you need me for?" I snapped more out of fear then strength. He twisted his body very slowly to face me. Then he did the scariest thing of all. He smiled. Perfect teeth shined back at me. Strait and white. I think thats what scared me the most. I expected rotten or pointed teeth like something from a movie. But as soon as that happened he was gone. The world around me began to move again. I just stared at where the man had just stood and shook my head. What the hell did I just witness. 

Jon finished talking to the boys right when Rose walked in. Jon grabbed our stuff and we were on our way. The ride was silent and a little stiff. We didnt know what the elders where going to say.

The town hall sat in the middle of the town and hovering over me like a dark cloud. Jon pulled up and parked, he got out but I couldnt move. I was frozen in fear. I tore this pack apart. I was the reason Andrew went crazy. Me. Nobody else. Jon opened the door and coaxed me out. He was so supportive of me. He was the glue for me right now with out him I-I'd fall apart. 

The building was old, made of marble, and looked like a castle on the inside. Gold everything. You could even see your reflection in the floor. We walked up the stairs and entered this big court room. But it was elegent in a way. Still marble everything. The desks where set in a half circle and made of marble with gold imbelishments. But the room decore was the least of my concerns. The people sitting behind those desks were what my eyes snapped to first. Seven pairs of eyes stared back at us. As worried as I was most of the eyes held no anger, no distaste. 

"Welcome Alpha Jonathan, Luna Evangiline. We welcome you two to the Town Hall." An older women said smiling down at us. She was quite pretty. White hair, sparkling green eyes, and she was in great shape with hardly any wrinkles. Everything about her was perfect even her teeth. Jon smiled up at her. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 22, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Kidnapped By My Rejected Mate (Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें