Author's Note

First of all, THANK YOU to everyone who has ever read Beloved. It has been a long progress with some long waits but I'm so happy people still read it. 

Beloved was my first story on Wattpad and I started when I was 14/15. I just wanted to start some kind of story because I wanted to practice writing, so I wasn't very focused on the story when I started. That kind of backfired, but I hope it isn't super clear that the story wasn't perfectly planned and plotted. 

I have some other stories in my head, and I'm not sure if I should finish the story The Rogue and the Alpha before I start on my new story. The new story isn't in the werewolf genre, but instead, I will focus on queer, diverse characters. 

This story has given me so much, as I learned that some people actually want to read what I write! That's crazy to me and it has definitely motivated me to continue with this, even though it might take some time. 

I hope you might follow my Wattpad account, so you can see when I start new stories and drop updates. 

Again, I'm so thankful for every single reader out there. You guys amaze me.

With all the love,

Augusta (I know I've had a name crisis, I just hope you haven't all noticed)