c h a p t e r 3 0

Start from the beginning

The crew put their cameras down for a bit to have a stroll and find some food, or steal some from our picnic

The crew put their cameras down for a bit to have a stroll and find some food, or steal some from our picnic. The sneaky boy called Noah moved me so that I was now sitting in his lap. Before I could even protest he shoved a chocolate covered strawberry in my mouth. This caused the crewmembers that were left to laugh at us and give us suggestive smirks but no one said anything in complaint. In fact, one of them clapped Noah on the back.

We spent a bit more time walking around Central Park, looking at the ponds, the chess games and the carousel before we had to go to our next destination. I honestly could have spent the next few days in Central Park exploring the entire place, I was actually so in love.

It wasn't until I saw the Empire State Building on my horizon that my excitement peaked. I grabbed onto Noah's arms in excitement and all he did was chuckle before gently kissing my forehead.

We pulled up at the entrance and we rushed out with the crew following behind us. It was crazy having people stop and watch us be filmed as if we were some kind of celebrity, especially when they pointed us out in recognition.

Noah, myself and the camera crew made our way together to the top of the Empire Building and oh my gosh the view was literally insane. We stayed up there awhile and looked through the binoculars that were provided on the viewing deck, we took a lot of footage and photos as well for the show and for our own personal memories. My favourite part was when the sun began to set, and the golden sunlight reflected off of the multiple windows of many skyscrapers making it look like the city was fire. The golden lighting was stunning as if we were in some heavenly realm and it made me fall more in love with this magical city.

The sun eventually set and the city lights had been flickering and lighting up the darkness for a long time now. My body was officially frozen up there meaning it was time to head back down to ground level. We were dropped off at your traditional New York Pizza joint where we had the world's best pepperoni pizza. This is also where Noah and I had our first argument.

Over whether or not pineapple belongs on pizza.

Which it does.

I could hear the crew quietly chuckle behind the camera as we bantered back and forth. We eventually called a truce where we would agree to disagree. Isn't that what relationships about anyway – comprising. I'm sure over more serious issues, but hey might as well practice now?

After we ate as much as we could we headed to time square and I felt like I was in a movie. When the cameras stopped rolling after awhile, Noah the cheesy cheesehead re-enacted the Times Square Kiss photograph. Charlie, who had come with us, took a sneaky photo on Noah's phone and it was actually pretty cute.

Soon enough it was time to head back to our hotel room and I couldn't stop my jaw from dropping when we pulled up to the freaking Plaza Hotel. I felt like Eloise from Eloise at the Plaza movie when I walked inside down the red carpet and when the door greeter nodded politely at us. We were handed our key cards at the concierge and we made our way up to our floor. Charlie and the rest of the crew said good night to all of us before going into their rooms. I was about to say goodnight to Noah when we got to my door but before I could say anything he grins cheekily before asking, "Sleepover?"

I was about to roll my eyes and say something sarcastically but instead, I surprised myself and him by responding with an equally cheeky response, "Why not?"

His eyes widened in shock before he realised that I actually agreed. He walked quickly to his room and I watched as he disappeared inside in confusion before he walked back out with his duffel bag.

"Well what are you waiting for he," he teased, "open your door."

I couldn't help roll my eyes and giggle nervously at the same time as I swiped my key card and walked into the beautiful room. The decor was very traditional and every detail was trimmed with the gold; the bed, armchairs and even the curtains. This was a place I never thought I would never be able to stay in ever, but here I was. The wall size window had a stunning view of the city and I couldn't help but open the curtains completely to take in the beautiful view. Noah walked over and pressed a light kiss on my forehead as we stood there for a moment.

 Noah walked over and pressed a light kiss on my forehead as we stood there for a moment

I was in New York City with the boy I loved, my heart was racing.

Noah disappeared into the bathroom to get ready for bed, and after a while came back showered and wearing only a pair of loose tracksuit pants. His wet hair dripped some water on his chest and I couldn't stop my eyes from following the drop run down his chiselled chest down his V-line.

"Eyes up here sweetheart," he teased and I could feel my face burning bright red. I ducked my head and used my hair to cover my face as I made my way to the bathroom with a bundle of clothes. His cheeky laugh echoed behind me as I walked away. 

I stood under the hot water which soothed my aching muscles from the intense workout I had today, as well as my legs from the amount of walking and exploring we did. It was definitely a satisfying pain though.

When my body started to prune I got out of the shower and dried myself off as much as possible. I combed through my messy blonde hair after trying to dry it and shoved it into a ballerina bun on the top of my head. All I had for pyjamas, I realised annoyed at myself, was a pair of old booty shorts from dance class at school and an extra cropped white t-shirt. This was my usual bedtime attire, but what was not usual was having a guy in my bed. If I had known this was going to happen I would have packed something a little more conservative - for the sake of my own sanity. 

Groaning I pulled the clothes on and without taking a second longer to criticise myself in the mirror for what I was wearing, I hurried into the bedroom and was ready to do an awkward dive into the bed but my body froze as soon as made eye contact with Noah's heated eyes. 

His body was frozen as well but his eyes raked my body up and down making me feel all kind of things. It didn't help when he groaned loudly and slammed a pillow over his face.

"You're killing me Taylor," his muffled voice came from under the pillow. How did he think I felt when he walked out shirtless and still bloody wet! Thankfully, one of his hoodies was lying on a chair right next to me and I threw it on and drowned in it as it fell down to my mid-thigh.

"Is this better?" I asked him timidly. I knew my face was flushed for sure. I had no clue what I was doing.

His head peeked from underneath the cushion and he took my new appearance in. Slowly he nodded and moved towards one side of the bed while patting the other. I switched the light off and used the bedside lamp to guide me to the bed without falling over. I crawled in and didn't say anything. It was awkward for a half a moment of silence before I felt Noah relax his body next and pull my body in close to his. The warmth of his skin saturated my body, even through the hoodie, and I felt myself moving as close to him as I could. I was surrounded by his manly scent and held tightly in his strong warm arms. Once again, I felt like I was at home.

"Good night beautiful," he whispered before kissing my lips passionately yet softly at the same time. I drowned in him as he invaded all of my senses.

I was breathless by the time he eventually pulled away.

"Goodnight my love," I whispered back and rested my head on his shirtless chest. 

A/N: How are you all?

QOTU: What is something that you should do that you have been putting off for awhile? (other than school work ;) )