31- Risk it all

Magsimula sa umpisa

Then some of my pack members came running up to me; One of them was the beta. They made a protective circle, ready to attack. All the children already were swooped up by their parents and taken to the pack house.

'We will protect you Luna and our little luna,the alpha's will have our head if something happens to you & julie or your babies.' He gestured towards my stomach and Julie.

Babies?excuse me... did he just call me fat?

The wolves around me shifted and went into defence mode.

'Liam, Julian, where are you?' I linked them.

'Caroline is Julie safe?' Brian asked in panic. I didn't respond to him.

Just then a brown wolf tried to take a bite at the big grey wolf protecting me. He quickly went after his leg. He bit off a big chunk, blood started pouring. The brown wolf continued to try to fight my protector. The grey wolf slashed the rouge's stomach open and all his insides fell out.

'Your safe luna' the beta was the big grey wolf.

Just then I see my mates running up also in wolf form. Liam lays down next to me and nuzzles my leg.

'Get on your back?'

'Yes, im taking u to the safe house. Thomas sent some warriors to help protect us. They are protecting the pack house.' That information kind of shocked me. Thomas? Thomas my ex lover and sisters' mate?

' I want to fight' after all this was my pack too. I had powers that could help and prevent deaths.

'Your pregnant. NO! Julie is also out here and its not safe for her. Brian would kill you if something were to ever happen to her. Julian responds for Liam.

' put me down Liam' he huffed and put me down obeying my orders. I had julie in my arms.

The pack house was a couple of yards away in view.

I turned in the other direction and started running back to the fight. They both growled but only one of them chased me because of Julie. And yes i just ran from her like that I know Julian would die before anything happened to her.

Which ever mate it was I knew they wouldn't try catching me with their teeth in fear of hurting the baby.

It was Liam, he ran up beside me and pushed forward in front of me.

Eventually he did, shifting right in front of me in my way. My face went into his naked chest and the rest of my body collided into his.

Naked in public my body on his.

At first Liam panicked because my belly got smashed into the higher part of his pelvis. Thats literally how short i am.

"Shit, dont do that." He bent down kissing my belly and rubbing it.

"Get out of my way Liam"

"No, i have to get you to the pack house. To get you to a safe place."

"I don't want to hurt you, this is my pack too. Im luna I will fight for my people. Thats what i promised to do when you bonded me to the pack"

"But your pregnant, baby."

" know and i wont let anything happen to my baby. Fuck out out my way now Liam. This is your last warning."

"No--" I kicked him in the leg easily and it broke. He fell down in pain. This was my chance to run.

I ran as fast as my 5 month stomach would let me. When I got back to where i left the beta he was on the ground bleeding out from his neck, still in wolf form. His breathing very shallow. There were wolfs still fighting around me. I focused on him. He had a daughter, maddie. I couldn't let her become fatherless.

I had to heal him but it could affect the baby. To heal someone else I had to risk my own life.

Am I selfless for healing him? Risking my baby's & my own life for his.

When I healed him he whined. The extreme pain he was feeling, I could feel so strongly in my hands. His pain traveled up my arm, feeling like someone was stabbing me a million times every few centimeters of skin. I started seeing black dots. I felt dizzy and light headed.

In

And

Out

Breath in.

Breath out.

Inhale

Exhale

Pass out.