^16^

1D or one direction: steal my girl

. Recap .

"Fuck you" jarred said walking away but not fast enough because Freddy smacked the shit out of his neck. All I could do was laugh they are so funny.

That's when we heard a sound.

We saw it.

We smelt it.

...

Caroline's pov.

After a while, we went back into the house. Jullian and I cuddled on the couch but once I saw he was struggling to keep awake I told him to come to bed with me and you can guess how that ended. yup. We did they deed and fell straight to sleep after that.

When I woke up in the early morning & went to the bathroom. On the way to the bathroom, I slipped on my pajama shorts and a tank top. Once I finished my business in the bathroom, I started feeling nausea so I went downstairs for a drink of water. Filling my cup up to the top I gulped it down fast, almost choking.

Then I heard the door close. William and Liam must be home! Pouring another glass of water but this time not to the top of the cup, I walk towards the front door so I can greet them.

But it wasn't them.

.

.

.

Dropping my glass of water on the floor, I shrieked "help". Before I tried to resist the intruder he put a shot in my arm. When I went and tried to rip his arms off of me my powers didn't work. Not even my normal wolf senses are working. Taking a strip of cloth he uses it to cover my mouth not letting me scream. He threw me over his shoulder, so I started pounding on his muscly back. He took me outside where 3 other werewolves waited. He sat me in the passenger seat of his car, walking around speaking to his men first. I had to think fast so I tried the door on my side, it's child locked. So I went to my second plan, I beeped the horn constantly to try to tell Julian, to come outside.

The guy that put me in the car ran over and open his door. He slapped me then wrapped my hands up with a piece of thick cloth. Any wolf can break through cloth you dumbass I thought.

That when I heard Jullian's roaring voice "CAAARRROOOLLIIINNEE".

The mystery guy started the car and drove off, when I look back I see Julian outside in his pajama pants fighting the 3 men that were now in their wolf form. 

"If you pull any other tricks, i'll kill your mates" Mystery guy says pulling out his phone. He dialed a number.

Once someone picked up he said to them "If you kill my men ill kill caroline. You're lucky I didn't kill your brother Willam and his 2 friends." before hanging up.

"How do you know my name? What do you want? What happened to my powers?" I demanded

"Principessa io conosco tutto su di te" He responded

"Fucking great, do you not speak English?...But you just spoke on the phone in English..."

"Yes, I speak English too, I gave you a shot of something that takes away your powers for a while. Don't worry we're not gonna hurt you...yet. Just don't resits"

"what do you want from me?"

"The most powerful werewolf and that is you Principessa-- your THE Moon goddess's granddaughter. The daughter of a Hybrid. So you'll always be sedated to make sure you don't try to resist. Right now, you are just as weak as a human being. Meaning you can't heal fast and you feel all the pain that a human would feel if you got yourself hurt. Mi dispiace per questa Principessa, ma devo batterlo fuori" He punched me in the face making everything go black. He freaking punched me!

Liam Pov.

I was out patrolling the borders like my brother was patrolling the north side of the borders except I patrolled the East. When it was time t.o switch out and other men took my place, and one of my men linked me.

'Alpha, we need you over here now! We just found William, Freddy, and jarred knocked out and beat up at the border. We need to alarm everyone we have an intruder!' Adam Linked me.

'I'm on my way, I'll Alarm the pack Adam' I closed the link getting into my car I sped off towards the packed house. Like normal when I opened the door downstairs was packed. Children played tag, running around everyone. It's so early in the morning, these people always seem to be up early at the pack house causing a ruckus.

"hey everyone I need your attention," I talk in a calm tone. When they don't hear what I just said it pisses me off.  Perks of being an Alpha: My big ass Ego

"EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOUR DOING AND GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING ATTENTION!" Now yelling at them and everyone stops immediately what they are doing to look at me.

"Now that I have your undivided attention, WE have an INTRUDER!" I say looking at everyone of them. "Get down to the Shelter NOW!" as soon as I finish everyone just about runs up the stairs taking a sharp left that led to our movie room. Once Everyone was down below in our shelter that was under a seat in the room. I closed the door to the room so that the red carpet that was on top of it was back covering the door. No one could ever tell that it was even there because Of the red carpet that was on top of the door.

Leaving from out the pack house I speed home to check on Caroline, who should still be asleep. She's definately not an early bird... As my house comes into view I see 4 shapes on my lawn fighting. When I get close I make out My brother JUlian fighting with 3 men i've never seen before not are definately not in my pack.I get out the car and start fighting with him.

He links me 'Don't kill them , or Caroline DIES!' And you dont know how much that scares me.
...
We didn't kill the guys like i wanted to and Jillian wouldn't tell me where the hell my fucking mate was at so that's what we are doing right now. Sorting this out or Fighting...

I threw one of the hardest punches yet to come at his gut making him fly into the TV. I could feel the adrenaline building up, meaning my eyes turn red and I go full on hulk mode. He got back up grabbing my arm then, slamming my head into the coffee table. The coffetable shattered into pieces. Going after him again this time I grab of what's left of the coffee table or the frame. I slam the frame i into his side to make him fall over. Walking away while I can before I get really pissed off and beat the shit out of him. He picks up a vase and smashes it on my head.

Now really fucking mad.