=19=

Carolines pov.

On the couch I chilled with Emleia. We were getting to know each other better and she was such a lovely person.  I dont know how some body would hate her.

Suddenly Camren came in. You could practly see the steam coming out his head. His face was a red as a tomato. He looks like a mad bull.

He walked up to me pulling off the couch to where ever he was going.

"STOP ELI! YOUR HURTING MY WRIST!" I screamed at him but it didn't seem to faze him. He griped harder, I could hear my wrist cracking. Im not being dramatic hes breaking my wrist.

He pushed me into our room.

"What the hell Eli?" I held my wrist in my hand while extreme pain was pulsating threw it.

He slapped me.

My head turns with the slap.

"Fuck you Eli." I now held my jaw.

When i looked at him he punched me in the face. All he force knocks me to the floor. I try to crawl for the bathroom but he grabs a hand full of my hair dragging me to the center of the room. He started kicking me, my baby. I curl up in ball protecting my stomach. He continuously threw  hits and kicks. When he stopped, he pulled off gis shirt and started to strip down. He picked me up from off of the floor and threw me on the bed.

He ripped off all of my clothes exposing me to the bare air.

He rapped me.

Once again.

Someone put a bullet threw my head. Let me bleed out, i want to feel my self slowly depart from my self; a dirty slutty whore.

A slow death....

Because this...

Its pure fucking torture.

....
The next chapter might make you mad a lil bit. Updates are going to probably continue to be like this bc im still planning... the next chap will be posted either today or some time next week. Iv'e been a busy girl.😣