(10)

A NEW CHARTER THAT'S MENTIONED LATER IN THE BOOK AT THE END

AMANDA SEYFRIED AS CARY CAROLINE GREY

I woke up to my body aching from yesterday and one warm body next to me.

Julian.

his face was so relaxed from his usual serious look that he always seem to have. Boy, was he a beauty while he was asleep. His light snores are so freaking adorable the way his sent aroused me made my eyes turn black. London, not helping the situation flashes images of us doing the nasty and pictures of his perfect body. The sharp lines of his jawline that i really wanted to place thousands of kiss upon. I wish you would force-able take me now. 

"You know if you want me to i will F**k you right now" his eye shoot wide open and him talking came out raspy and smooth.I ignored his comment. Godddd could he be any sexier?

"This isn't as sexy as it gets baby cakes." he smiles at me and my checks instantly flush a bright shad of pink. Can he hear my thoughts?

"yes, i can and i can see the thoughts or dreams your having" his rich chocolate eye bares into mine before look away getting up out the bed. 

"stay out of my thoughts, or else!" i say to Julian before leaving to go to my room. I walk into the closet. I walk in the closet looking for an outfit that will make my mates go crazy mad but not show my bum. Finding a grey, brown, and white striped cardigan instantly i paired it with a white shirt that made my boobs look like i had more than i really did. For the pants I scavenge up some ripped short jeans. Hopefully they fit because I do have a big but than Julia and tight jeans are NOT the most comfortable to be wearing all day.

Once i have my clothes I walk to the bathroom and turn the water on all the hot. I set my clothes on the sink and my towel on the top of the toilet seat.

...

Waling down stairs for breakfast, i see the Station family is already eating together at the dinner table. 

"Finally, Carolina you take forever and what the Hell do think your going with that on, its to revealing" William ask wiggling his eye brows.I bet Willy gets all the girls with his eyebrow's he's so freaking adorable when he does it.

All the way on the other side of the tablet thats far from me Julian bust out laughing endlessly till his face turns a bright red from laughing so hard.

"Whats so funny?" He wiggles them. THERE THEY GO AGAIN!

Julian is practically dying laughing on the floor. That's the most I've ever see him laugh since I've been here and he sounds like a freaking dying whale. Grabbing my already made plate, i sit at the dinner tablet next to Julian.

"STAY OUT of my head your invading my private thoughts!"plafully i punched him in the shoulder as a warrning. Next time, well... I my going to man handle him and he's going flying into a wall or tree.

"What was she thinking that was so funny?" A hint of jealousy was in his tone.

"She. S-he" he tried to get it out between his laughter but it wasn't working

"She was Think about if you get all the girls with your eyebrows because she thinks its adorable." he says it all in one go. suddenly the whole table except for William and me bust out laughing, including Mr.Station and Mrs. Station.

Once the laughter dies down Julian tells me he taking me to meet the pack and to show me his office that he hasn't been to in awhile due to them find me, their mate.

"Now go up stairs and get changed in to some thing less revealing please" his eye flickered black. YUSSSSS, its working im effecting him!

"Fine, ill come out to the when im done" SUCKAAA!