Chapter 1 - Suneo Brags Again

"Fresh mountain air, vast of red pines... oh, how glamorous it was when we went to the mountains just to pick up some beautiful, plump Matsutake mushrooms yesterday," Suneo Honekawa brags as he described his experience picking up Matsutake mushrooms recently.

Nobita Nobi, Shizuka Minamoto, Hotaru Tomoe and Chibiusa can only scowl in jealousy as he babbled.

"After picking it, I cook the freshly-picked mushrooms on a charcoal grill..."

Suneo's mind went back to yesterday when he enjoyed the aroma of grilled Matsutake through and through, as well as slowly savoring the heavenly, earthy flavor in his tounge.

"There were so good!" Suneo exclaimed, as Nobita drooled, feeling hungry himself.

"Matsutake mushrooms really do taste best when you pick them yourself. Why don't you guys go Matsutake mushroom picking too?" Suneo asked.

Hotaru and Chibiusa looked at each other before Hotaru said, "Well, we..."

Suneo then interrupts, "Oh yeah, I forgot. I guess this wouldn't concern lower-class people like you, doesn't it? Ahahahahaha!"

He then leave the quarto laughing.

Hotaru then said, disgruntled, "We can afford going to the Red Pine mountains picking up mushrooms. It's that Michiru and Haruka and Setsuna are very busy these days."

"That is true. Usagi has been busy with study these days. She wished that she take a break, but it's Ami that's really persistent on studying," Chibiusa added.

All four looked at each other and sighed.