Chapter twenty one

Damian's breathing is hard and ragged. Unsteady. I haul him into the house though it isn't easy. How much does he weigh? Difenetly more than me. More than I could carry on my own, it's certainly a good thing he hasn't lost to much strength... "Where is your room?" I Ask uncertainly once I get him inside. I've got to lay him down somewhere, and soon. He puffs for a moment wincing as the red coats his fur. "I can't find your room anywhere, I've seatched the whole house." I try to relieve the tension in the air, maybe he'll talk then. "It's... it's on the (coughs) second floor." He huffs and I nod. Gosh, I've got to get him up the stairs

I push and pull and get him up the stairs. Sweat lines my hairline on my forebear and drips down. Who knew it would be this hard? "Okay, now where?" I huff. "That- that door." He points at a door nearby. "The closet?" I Ask. I've already checked there, it's just coat hangers and brooms, typical closet stuff. He weezes something that sounds like a muffled laugh. "Yeah, it's... it's behind the- the hangers." I snort involuntarily. Of course, just like a man. Hey maybe I should hide my room in the house! But where, I know! How bout in a closet!

Together we limp toward the closet and sure enough past the coat hangers is another door. I crack it open and pull him inside. Straight ahead is a queen sized bed but when the beast lays down on it, it seems smaller than before. The sheets are to quickly coated in red as well. I run my hands through my hair. "Okay, Okay." I whisper to myself. The beast grunts and i turn to see him sitting up. I hold my hands out. "No! No Damian!" Once he's in a sitting position he stares downward breathing hard. His law comes back from his side cover in red. Drenched in the stuff. 

"Bandages, their in the- in the top cabinet." He motions to a door I hadn't noticed before. I hurry inside to find a sink with a mirror. I pull on the mirror to find the cabinet behind. Bandages bandages, aha! I pull a roll of bandages and a first air kit out of the cabinet. Back with Damian I wrap them around his worse scratches hoping with all I am that it's enough. The bandages quickly turn red and Damian moans his eyes flickering from awareness and back out. He's passing out. "Damian?" His eyes take a moment but focus on me again. 

"Damian, can you hear me?" I push grayish brown fur out of his eyes and lean over him. His lips curve upward vaguely as he stares at me. His paw reaches toward my face and collapses on the bed again. "Hey take it easy." He nods and grimaces. "This will help, with the pain I mean." I pull out a few pills from the first aid kit and hand them to him filling a glass of water from the sink. He gulps them down quickly. "Th-thank you." He mumbles, and with those quick words I realize. There is something of a man behind the beast.

Oh my goodness I have like 141 views and to me that's a lot. My book has ranked 288th place is beautyandthebeast!!! Oh my gosh this means so much to me! So I've decided to start writing again. I don't honestly know why you people like this book, it was one of my earlier books and I can't say I'm as proud of it but I'm getting there, so yeah vote and comment and thank you all for getting me where I am and please tell me how I could make this story better!