43: Ranch

Chapter 43: Ranch

Leo was looking at Josh with a disapproved look on his face. Josh started laughing, "I knew this would work".

There were tears in my eyes. They were happy tears of course. "Leo you are awake!" I cried out kissing him on his lips. He smiled at me and right then, my heart melted.

We immediately called the doctor. He performed a check up on him. "Everything seems fine. He will be able to go home in a week or so".

I was happy to hear this. I called up my mom, Hailey, George and Derek to tell them about the good news.

They all came over as soon as they heard about it. I know the doctor told us to not to overcrowd in the ward but we were all too happy to notice anything. Even Leo was happy to have us.

Surprisingly, Sebastian even came to visit us with George. "Are you guys back together or something?" Hailey asked quirking an eyebrow at them.

"Mhm. I can't stay away from the love of my life too long", his eyes were full of love and adoration for George.

"And also he can't stay away from this di-", George got interrupted by Hailey.

"Please don't. TMI", she cried out.

Josh got a bowl out of his bag. I didn't even bother asking him where he got that since he managed to sneak in sodas and chips. We were having a mini party. Derek suggested that we should turn on some music. But I told him not to since that can disturb the other patients.

Hailey and George got into an argument again. "You know it's quite obvious that I am a better friend of Emma's since I was with her the whole time. You didn't even visit her!"

"I did visit her. I was sick and I didn't want my girl to get infected. I swear on Sebastian's abs I would have stayed if I wasn't that sick".

"That still makes you the bad friend", she said shaking her head in disapproval.

"It doesn't".

"It does".

"It doesn't".

"It does".

"Guys that's enough!" Sebastian cried out. "And babe you gotta stop bringing up my abs in every conversation".

"Sorry", George and Hailey said in unison.

"Hey don't say that. I can relate to George. I mean if my boyfriend had six packs I would have brought it up in every conversation too", Hailey defended George.

"What did you just say babe?" Derek was talking to Leo but he immediately butted in.

"I-Uh. You do have abs but not like Sebastian- so I can't".

"Okay. I get it", Derek was frowning now.

"Oh no-no. It doesn't matter babe. You are extremely smart and not to mention very good in b-", Derek placed his hands on Hailey's mouth to stop her from finishing her sentence.

"That's enough Hailey", he was blushing now. We were all laughing.

After some time we couldn't find Hailey and Derek anywhere. "Where did they go?" I asked as I was serving everyone their sodas and I was looking for them to give them theirs. A brief time later we heard a thumping sound from the bathroom.

"I think Derek is giving Hailey a demo of what he's good at", Josh said with a straight face.

"I think it's a good idea to play some music", Leo suggested.

"Yes!" I played music on my phone which wasn't loud enough to be heard from outside but it was enough to muffle the sound of Hailey and Derek boinking.