19: Caramelized Onions

Chapter 19: Caramelized Onions

Okay I was definitely not falling for him. Then why were you spending hours in front of the mirror making yourself look good?

That's right. I had to come down to this. For Leo Arsen. Before I used to go out looking like Edward Scissorhands and it didn't matter to me, but nowadays I put too much time in my appearance.

I was brushing my hair after waking up in the morning and it was a weekend. I never do that. I just let my hair be. Frustrated I brushed my hair to the side and went out to grab some breakfast.

I could smell the eggs and bacon in the air, upon entering the kitchen I was greeted by Leo who was expertly flipping pancakes- queue the warm fuzzy feeling in my chest.

"Good morning princess", he greeted me while he plated up the food on a dish. Needless to say I was really hungry and I couldn't wait to have breakfast.

Sadly, he just bought a plate for him and started eating by himself. I eyed his plate which contained, bacon, omelet and sausages with toast. The plate looked absolutely delectable, "Umm... where is mine?"

"I didn't make one for you", he continued to gulp down everything on his plate. This guy had quite a healthy appetite.

"What? Why?" I asked getting irritated by him.

"Well I just didn't feel like it", he said nonchalantly.

"Jerk", I muttered under my breath and headed to the kitchen cupboard to grab some cereal.

"We ran out of cheerios. You can have oats".

"How? I thought we had enough to last us for at least a day", I hated oats, in fact I wasn't a big fan of anything other than cheerios and rice krispies.

"We had a bit of cheerios left but I finished it this morning. I needed some energy before I cook myself this big breakfast", he said pointing to his plate.

You know what my feelings can go down the drain. Anyone who messes with my food is my enemy. I just stomped upstairs deciding to order something for myself when I go to my room. But he has to pay for this.

After I was done eating my burrito which I ordered for myself, I decided to get out of my room to grab some juice. Leo was in a deep slumber, on the sofa and he was only in his boxers. He was hot and I couldn't help but ogle at him a bit. His hair fell over his head making him look adorable as he snored a little. Snap out of it Emma.

Suddenly I had an idea, I forgot all about my orange juice as I went upstairs to prepare for my plan.

..............

"EMMA JUSTICE YOU FUCKING SHAVED MY LEGS?!" Leo yelled barging into my room.

"What? Me? Maybe you are just shedding hair" I said feigning innocence.

"Don't lie Justice I saw my razor inside your bathroom", he barked.

"That's what you get for eating my cereal".

"How am I supposed to go to basketball practice like this? You have to pay for this Justice", he shouted slamming the door loudly on his way.

................

The next day as I was heading for a shower, I opened my wardrobe to take my clothes to find none of them there. Not even my undergarments. What the fuck?

I searched for them everywhere but I found nothing. Rushing downstairs I saw Leo watching the game.

I stood in front of the television to get his attention.