Chapter 36

(Scarlett's PoV)

My optics opened as I looked around to see where I was. I was in the sick bay, and thats when the memories of what happened to me came rushing back. Ratchet walked over, looking relieved that I was awake.

"Thank the All Spark your awake," Ratchet said.

"How bad is it?" I asked. Ratchet didn't answer. "Please just tell me," I said.

"Well, your T-cog, took major damage. Well, half of it did sense your t-cog was split," Ratchet explained.

"So I'm assuming I only have onve vehicle mode now?" I asked and Ratchet just nodded.

"I do not know which one you lost and which one you kept. We will only know when you transform. I did my best to save what was left of that half of the T-cog but there was too little to work with," Ratchet said with a tone that suggested he felt guilty, thinking he could've done better.

"It's alright Ratchet, you did your best and that's all you could do," I assured him. Then Ratchet went to tell the others I was awake. A few minutes later and everyone was in the sick bay, well almost everyone. Smoke Screen and Bumble Bee had these looks on their faces as if they knew where Knock Out was and more importantly what he was doing. "What is he doing?" I asked. Bee and Smoke gave each other a look.

"Well maybe we should wait to tell you until you're feeling better," Bee said somewhat awkwardly.

"What's so wrong with telling her Knock Out went to beat up Star Scream?" Smoke asked.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"SMOKE SCREEN! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL HER!" Bee snapped.

"Aw, I don't get to watch Star Scream get beat up?" I asked.

"At least I didn't tell her the other thing," Smoke said and Bee just shook his head.

"What other thing?" I asked.

"Go ahead Smoke Screen, explain everything sense you love doing that apparently!" Bee said. Then Smoke explained how. . .oh Primus, Star Scream is done. No hope for him, none.

"Anyway, you all should be going. Scarlett Flash needs her rest," Ratchet said as everyone left. Whoa, if Knock Out is mad enough to not kill Star Scream himself and let Star Scream suffer by Megatron he must be pretty angry. Angrier than I've ever seen him and I've seen 'bots ruin his paint work before. As the others walked out I was really bored but I hurt to bad to move. I really hope I'm not in this room for too long. So apparently there where more zombie-insecticons. How nice.

(Megatron's PoV)

I was back in te gladiators ring when I heard the sound of an engine. I assumed it was Scarlett Flash but when I turned around I did not see her. Instead I saw a rather angry Knock Out with energon stains on his hands.

"Megatron, I think there's something you should know. . .," he began.

(Smoke Screen's PoV)

So Bee and I were going to scout around and see if we ran into any of the terrorcons.

"So do you think Araichnid is behind these things?" I asked.

"Honestly, I hope not. If she is I feel like if we face her Arcee won't listen to anyone," Bee said.

"Yeah, she really wants to get back at her. I just hope things don't go bad if she tries like she almost always does," I said. Just then Knock Out drove by us.

"Wha- Knock Out?!" Bee said but he was ignored.

"It looks like he's heading back to the ship," I said.