Chapter 34

(Scarlett's PoV)

"This has something to do with Megatron, doesn't it?" I asked Bee.

"Yeah, it does. I didn't want to say anything in front of the others," Bee said.

"Ok, so what about him?"

"His life signal popped up and we know where he is. I just thought I should let you know,"

"Oh. . .well thanks, I mean, I guess,"

"Are you going to go see him?"

"I don't know,"

"Optimus would've wanted you to go talk now that you have the chance,"

"Yeah, that I do know,"

"Don't worry, if you don't want the others to know you went I won't say a word about it,"

"Thanks Bee. But I'm pretty sure some of the others might know where I'm headed. I know Knock Out will know because he was the first to ask if I was going to talk to Megatron,"

"The only other who was with me when the life signal popped up was Smoke Screen. He was actually the one to ask if he should go tell you and I thought it'd be better to do back here,"

"Ok, what do we do if Ultra Magnus asks where I went? He isn't aware with the whole family thing and I was hoping I could ask Optimus to tell him but that's not an option now,"

"I can get Ratchet to tell him, if you want,"

"Yeah, that sounds good,"

"What about Wheel Jack?"

"Bulk can tell him,"

"If you want I can bridge you to Megatron's location,"

"No thanks, I'd rather drive," I said as I transformed and headed out. I was actually doing this.

(Knock Out's PoV)

Bumble Bee walked back into the room and Flash wasn't with him. Surprise, surprise.

"So she actually did it?" I asked.

"Yep, but don't say anything about it to anyone," Bee said.

"I won't," I said.

"I hope things go well,"

"You and me both. I remeber when I first found out about this,"

"Was that during that one energon scout when she was trying to get away from Megatron?"

"Yep. Knowing that he's her father makes a lot more stuff actually make sense,"

"Like what?"

"Well not too long ago, Megatron sent Sound Wave out to try to locate the new Autobot base back on Earth. I overheard him tell Sound Wave not to fire if he saw Scarlett Flash,"

"Wow. To bad Scarlett doesn't know he cares that much,"

"You should've heard him after she got shot by that dark energon blast. He even told Sound Wave the first person to mention her name would have their voice box ripped out,"

"I wonder how mad Megatron was the first time he learned Scarlett was an Autobot,"

"Not mad enough to stop caring about her, that's for sure,"

"I wonder how long she'll talk to him,"

"Probably a long time, if he actually talks to her and if she doesn't get so nervous she backs out,"