Chapter 8

(Scarlett's PoV)

I did it, I actually manage to tell another 'bot. Only two more left to tell, and Arcee is defiantly going to be last. Speaking of Arcee she ran into Arachnid. Ugh, I HATE Arachnid, but who doesn't? While we were talking Ratchet was able to actually pinpoint the location of the Decepticon ship, but he also found an Autobot distress signal.

"Ratchet prepare the medical kit," Optimus said. Optimus told me to come as well. When we arrived it appeared as if this ship had been buried by sand for a long time.

"If there are Autobots in there they could've survived if they were in stasis mode," I explained.

"Let's not waist any time then," Ratchet said as we headed aboard the ship. All we saw when we entered where dead 'bots.

"Whoa," I whispered to myself. "It doesn't look like the crash killed them. There aren't any wounds in them and there isn't a lot of fallen debris," I said.

"Scarlett's right, these Autobots perished from a virus," Ratchet said.

"This is a plague ship," Optimus said worriedly.

"Don't touch anything! The virus could still be active," Ratchet said. I looked around at all the corpses, just one misstep and I could be infected. Then the ship shook out of no where as the three of us hit the wall. Optimus looked up and saw one of the corpses dangling from the ceiling. Some contaminated energon dripped down. It was going to hit me and Optimus but he quickly pushed me out of the way. However he wasn't quick enough. The energon hit him in the face and it hit me on my arm.

'SCRAP, OH NO, NO, SCRAP' I thought to myself.

"No," Ratchet whispered and I just barely heard. We were quickly ground bridged back to base. Everything hurt, even to talk.

"What is it?" Jack asked.

"Cybonic Plauge," Ratchet said.

'Cybonic Plauge!?!' I thought to myself

"It killed thousands back on Cybertorn," Arcee explained to the kids.

"It was made in Decepticon labs, by Megatron himself," Ratchet said with worry and hate in his voice.

"You have a cure, right?" Raff asked hesitantly.

"No. . .cure," Optimus struggled to say.

"Optimus save your strength," Ratchet said.

"W-Wait. . .he wouldn't m-make a d-disease without a c-cure. .j. . .just in case h-he was infected," I barely managed to say. Ratchet gave me a worried look as I talked as if to tell me to just stop.

"Scarlett's right!" Miko exclaimed.

"Well it's not like we can just go and ask Megatron, he's pushing up lug nuts," Bulk said and Bee, Ratchet, and Optimus gave me a look. Well Optimus attempted to at least. Ratchet noticed Bee looking and then Ratchet gave me a look as if to ask if I had told. I just barely nodded my head.

"While we may not be able to do that, we can search the Decepticon data base," Ratchet exclaimed.

"Bee, with me," Arcee said.

"Arcee, hurry," Ratchet muttered as he opened up the ground bridge.

(Bee's PoV)

Arcee had searched the whole data base, and there was nothing.

"Ratchet I've searched the whole thing twice, there's nothing!" Arcee said.

"Then search again! Clearly you missed something!" Ratchet snapped through the com.