Find The Pieces Chapter 17: Confessions

Mew turned on her side and gripped her blanket tighter she nuzzled her head into it only to realize that it wasn't a blanket. She opened her eyes only to be face to face with Ash's chest. She blushed a deep ruby red and tried to wiggle out only to realize she was being hugged by him. She looked up at his sleeping form and smiled at his peaceful face. "Such a cutie..." she whispered to herself as she snuggled against his warm body.

Ash groaned softly and slowly began to open his eyes. He sat up and stretched unaware of Mew's presence. "Ugh... my head..." he muttered to himself as he jumped out of bed. "M-morning Ashie" Mew stuttered shyly. Ash whipped his head backward blushing. "Morning Mew... Wait, why are you in my room?"

Mew blushed and stumbled backwards. "W-well I um..." She twiddled her fingers nervously. And smiled "It's alright" he looked down with a tint to his cheeks. "I dont mind. Heh..."

Mew smiled and looked up at Ash Awkwardly "So um... What should we..." She was cut off by Ash. "Im confused... I dont know what to do." He sighed. Mew tilted her head "Hm? About what?" "My feelings. This... Emotion I feel around you. I've never fealt this before. I dont know what this... Feeling in my chest is." Mew blushed. "Oh Ashie... I know whay this feeling is. It's love..." Ash looked up slowly "This... This is what love feels like?"

Mew nodded. "Ashie, I-" she was cut off as the door swung open. Celibi flew in looking terrified "GUYS, WE NEED HELP. WE'RE UNDER ATTACK"

Serena smirked as her special pokeball captured another legendary. "BOW TO YOUR NEW MASTER." Mewtwo flew above and dropped a train onto her. Serena sent out Palkia and he caught the train.  "These obediance balls work well." Ash and Mew ran out and gasped. "Oh no..."