Find The Pieces Chapter 11: The Third Mew

The 4 friends crawled through the vents of the team rocket HQ towards the lab. He rounded a corner and looked down. "Coast is clear guys..." Ash and the others dropped down and landed gracefully. Ash continued walking and knocked out the 2 guards

He walked to the large steel doors of the lab and pushed them open quietly. 7 scientists and 9 guards we're in the room. They all had their backs to Ash. He looked around and growled. One of the guards happened to be Misty. And they all had the watches on.

Ash sighed. "I guess we have to attack..." He pulled a dagger out slit a guards throat. Everyone turned to him, his face hidden by his dark cloak. "BARRICADE THE DOOR" The mew duo nodded and dropped a large machine in front of the door. Ash ran from guard to guard stabbing all of them until only himself and Misty we're left.

Misty shook with fear as he saw the stranger kill all the guards. The man turned and faced her. He ran across the room towards her, so Misty lifted her gun and pulled the trigger.

Ash grunted as the bullet hit his shoulder, but that didn't stop him. He lunged at Misty and slashed the knife across her face causing her to scream and fall to the floor. Ash walked past her and approached the capsule containg the newly cloned Mewtwo. "Take the capsule and the others to the hall. I'll give you the signal when I'm ready." Mewtwo nodded and raised his hand. "Wait, what're you doing?" Mew asked. "Something I have to. Mewtwo, Mew, Greninja, and the capsule containing the newly cloned mewtwo vanished.

Ash dropped his knife and pulled a sword out from the shieth on his back. His bullet wound wasn't fatal so he assumed he'd be fine. He used the blade to pry open the locked cabinets containing the info on Mewtwo and placed the info into his bag. He hopped back into the vents and crawled.

"I'm Comming For you Giovanni"