Find The Pieces Chapter 5: The Past Part 2

Mewtwo growls annoyed. "Im supposed to be the most powerfull pokemon ever. How can i not read some kids mind?" 

The mews kept trying as Arceus stared at Ash in worry. He could feel the raw power comming off of him. He felt lots of  fear and anger, but the thing he felt the most was fear.

Mew looked at Ash. He was sweating hard, and his body was still under the covers in the clothes Arceus put onto him. He struggled again and his sleves began to roll down. 

"Guys..." Mew said nervously. Everyone looked at Ash and they all went pale. Across his arms were multiple scars, some looked old, and some looked like they had been made at least a week ago.

"Oh my god..." Mewtwo spoke in slight fear.

Ash watched as his father walked into the house. This was one memory he couldn't forget no matter what.

Giovani Ketchum looked young Ash in the eyes. 

"Im back from my buidness trip son. Did you miss me?" he asked grinning like a madman. 

Ash said nothing and only shook in fear. 

Giovani smirked. "Lets go have some nice father son bonding time." He then roughly grabbed Ash's hand and threw him into the house master bedroom. Ash could see the bulge in his pants the entire time. 

Giovani threw Ash into the room. "Stay here while I get my toys." 

After he left, Ash opened the window and jumped out onto the grass. He then ran into the forest hoping to spend a peaceful night there. 

He then ran into 2 people. Garry and Serena.

They both smirked seeing the boy in this mental state

Serena then punched him until he was knocked out.

The pokemon could only stare in shock at what they saw. The boy they all thought to be a happy go-lucky had visible evidence of suicide on his body.

"Holy shit" Pikachu muttered. "I never would have expected..."

"None of us would have. I share a physical bond and i didnt even know" Greninja said shocked

Mew cries and hugs Ash's crying form. The others look down in shame for not being able to help their friend. 

"I guess all we can do now is wait, and hope he recovers..."

Young Ash awoke in a cold sweat tied to a metal bed. He looked around and identified the location as Oak's garage. He also realised his sweater and shirt were gone revealling his bare chest.

"Morning Ash. Ready for some fun?" Serena asks as her and Gary pull knives out.